five

S H A W N

I was sitting in the cafeteria by myself in a booth, listening to music, and then someone took a seat in front of me. I turn and I found a smiling Cameron.

"Hey Dallas," I said shyly as he bit his lip. "Couldn't get enough of me huh?" Cameron smirked as he took out his phone. "You're the one that went over here!" We both laughed. I saw Nash, coming from the hallway to the booth.

"Shawn. Cameron." Nash said monotone. "Hey Nash!" I said cheerily. "Hey Nash, long time no talk." Cameron muttered. "Yeah I wonder why." And then Nash walked away.

"You're such a dick." I looked at Cameron, it still pissed me off what he did to Nash. "I'm sorry baby. I was a different person back then," Cameron pleaded as he grabbed my hand. "Not in public Cameron." I pulled away.

"Why not?" Cameron looked at me with confused eyes. Of course he wouldn't understand, that we aren't like the regular couples, we would get looks, and I hate getting looks.

"I'm not comfortable with it," I admit to him and he gives me a look. "I haven't even come out to the school, yet I am comfortable with it," he reached for my hand only for me to pull away quickly.

"Well I'm not." I picked up my stuff and walked to class. I decided to go into the restroom and wash my hands and I go in and see Nash. His eyes were all red and puffy. You can hear the sniffles from his nose as you walk in.

"Nash what's wrong?" I walked over to him. Of course I know what was wrong, it was me and Cameron. "Did I not mean anything to you Shawn?" He looked up at me. His eyes pierced mine.

"You do," I blankly stated and then Nash gave me a look and kissed me. It felt so wrong, but so good. "Nash, we can't," his lips traced my neck. "Shh, let me handle you." Nash pushed me into a stall and slammed me against the wall.

"Nash," I moaned as he began to take off his clothes and I removed my jeans. "Call me Cameron." He muttered. "What?" I broke out of the lustful trance. "Nothing," his face got all red and he put on his clothes and got out of the restroom.

I was really confused whenever Nash said that, because that's just weird. I get out of the restroom and walk into the biology class. I see an awkward Nash and a sad Cameron.

"What's wrong with you now?" I rolled my eyes at the football captain. "You, you are what's wrong with me because I don't have you." Cameron stated as he looked down meeting my eyes.

"Why do you have to be so darn adorable? But I have something to confess?" I whispered into his ear. I didn't want to tell him, so I made up a lie. "We can go to the movies if you want?" I looked at him and he smiled.

"If we go to the movies, can you give me a handjob through the popcorn bucket?" Cameron winked and snickered. "Oh my god," I rolled my eyes and focused on the lesson we were learning that day, it was about the human anatomy.

We had to work with our lab partners to label the reproductive systems of each gender. "Here is the vagina!" Cameron proudly stated as he labeled the part on the female. "Of course you would know all about that." I stated as I pinned on "ovaries".

"What does that mean?" He scoffed. "It's just you always want to rub in that you sleep around a lot. It makes me uncomfortable because I actually like you." I confessed as Nash walked by and dropped his stuff.

"Here I got it for yo-" Nash left before I could pick up the stuff. "It's okay Shawn, but you like me?" Cameron looked surprised. "No." I joked.

"If you like me, does this mean we can finally have sex?" He grabbed my thigh. I took his hand off and stated "No sir!" and laughed.

"Really?" Cameron whined. "Maybe on the second date," I teased as I labeled the penis on the male's anatomy. "You're really skilled at the male's anatomy." Cameron tried to sound sexy.

"Well I sure hope I am, considering that I am a male!" I laughed. Cameron might be a dick at times, but he is really funny when it comes to it.

"You want to eat lunch with me today and the bros?" Cameron asked me shockingly. Was I cool enough to hang out with them? I thought I was some shy geek that they would never talk to, now here I am, invited to hang out with them.

"Yeah sure why not," I nodded my head towards them. Cameron gave me a smile and we worked to finish the lab.

It was lunchtime and I could barely find out where Cameron was until I spotted him in tights considering he just had football.

I walk closer to him and you can see his bulge outline, I gasped in shock, it was so large and I had more lustful thoughts about him.

"Hey Shawn!" Cameron awkwardly gave me a hug and then I saw all his friends. "Well you know Aaron and Gilinsky," he pointed to them, but this is my other good friend, "Jack Johnson," he pointed to a blonde haired boy.

I took my seat next to Cameron and there was an awkward silence. "So when did it first know that you were gay?" Aaron asked. I choked on my water, while Cameron patted my back.

"Well I guess I was always gay, but I knew around freshmen year?" I replied to him with a "i don't know man what the fuck" look. "So you and Cameron?" Johnson looked me up and down.

Cameron got up for some reason. "There is no me and Cameron, he's straight haha!" I tried to play along. All of a sudden I see all the boys stand up, and they lift up their shirts.

On their abs, they had painted "Shawn will you be my boyfriend!" And then Cameron came out with a pair of condoms. The entire school was looking at us like we were insane.

I looked at Cameron and he looked at me, then I looked at the school.

"Yes, a million times yes Dallas." I smiled and took the condoms and just intertwined my hand with his and we kissed, in front of the entire school.

I look to my left and I see a furious Nash, his eyes looked like he was bloodthirsty and ready for revenge. I just hugged Cameron and said.

"Oh boy."

-
author's note : well i know it isn't Thursday, but I wanted to update since the book is getting a lot of attention so here we go! pls vote, read, and add to ur list - j