six

S H A W N

I was in the hallway and I looked at Nash and he looked back. It was like a death stare, it's been a week since Cameron had asked me out and Nash stopped talking to me.

"Nash I'-" I tried to say, but before I could he left. "Don't fret about him, it will be okay," Cameron came from behind me with his backpack slinged on his shoulder.

"I know, but he's my only friend." I worried, too much in fact. Cameron saw had sad I was, so he took my hand. "How about you and me go to a party tonight? Get you a little loose?" He whispered into my ears as his hands slipped on my butt.

"Cameron." I whispered as he started to let his hands move further, closer to my torso, his mouth so close to me i can feel his breath. I felt all the eyes stare at me, but I didn't care. Suddenly he pulled away.

"That's what you get for being a tease when we first met!" Cameron smirked. "Jerk!" I blushed as I smacked him playfully. He leaned in and gave me a slobbering kiss on my cheek. When he pulled away, he had that stupid grin locked on his face.

"You always want your kisses? Because lately you haven't been rejecting them." Cameron said mischievously. "That's because we are dating dumbass." I rolled my eyes. The truth was kissing Cameron felt incredible, but it felt incriminating because of Nash.

We both walked to his car since it was the end of the day. We see two figures leaning on Cameron's red Corvette. We got closer and it was just Jack and Jack.

"What's up losers," Cameron greeted his friends with a few fist bumps and hugs. "Has Shawn got it up?" Gilinsky laughed. We all laughed, but I was secretly starting to turn red. Cameron and I haven't done anything because he has never been with a guy and I don't know how to make it nice for him.

"What's wrong Shawn?" Cameron looked at me while he opened the front car door for me. The boys gave me a groan because they wanted to sit in the front. "Nothing," I sat in the car and my face flushed red.

"Something is obviously bothering you dummy," Cameron started the car and in the mirror you can see Gilinsky and Johnson trying to listen in. "Well, I'll tell you later." I flashed him a look reminding him that other people were here.

"What them? They don't care, just tell me." Cameron protested as he pulled out of the school parking lot. "Well we do, but we will try our best to help." Gilinsky shot a smile. "Okay well, how do we have sex?" I scratched my head.

They all had shocked faces, but Cameron ended it with a smirk. "Wow who's the slut now?" Cameron teased as he put his hand on my thigh. "Shut up!" I rolled my eyes. "Well is it your first time Shawn? It's not Cameron's." Gilinsky asked.

"Well it is his first time, with a guy." Johnson added. Cameron choked, I thought he would be the one making me choke, but that's fine. "Shut up Johnson!" Cameron turned red as well as he gripped the steering wheel.

"It's fine baby, but that is true," I cooed at him as I intertwined my hand with his by the steering controls. "You're amazing you know that? You're so real and you're not just using me." Cameron sighed, lifted my hand, gave it a quick peck and Gilinsky and Johnson made eyes and snickers.

"Well hopefully soon we can have sex." I whispered in his ear and smirked. Cameron smirked as well and nodded his head.

C A M E R O N

I was still curious about how to have sex with guys, but I did not want to go search it up again. I think sex with guys would be more intimate? I don't really know, I just laid in my bed and looked up at the ceiling, as I had to get ready to pick up Shawn.

I put on a pair of khakis, a nice collared shirt, and some vans on. I spray some product in my hair because it looked so nasty today. I look at myself in the car and see if I am presentable. I smiled as I got to the mirror and flashed a few poses and left.

"Hey mom I'm going to a party tonight," I shouted as I opened the front door.

"Not so fast." I turned around and saw my mom. "Yes mom?" I rolled my eyes, I also had to go pick up Shawn. "What's the status on you and that Shawn?" my mom cheered happily. "God if you insist, we are now dating!" I let a smile come out.

"I always knew you were gay," she pulled me in for a hug and I didn't stop her. "Later mom," I laughed and left.

"Don't be home too late!" She shouted so loud that I can hear it from the outside of the house.

I drove for a bit and I finally reached Shawn's house. I called him telling him I was here. A few minutes later, I see Shawn and his mom come outside, and his mom hugs him and gives me a wave.

Shawn looks so cute, he has a blue buttoned shirt and some nice blue jeans. He looked so adorable and I was so glad he was all mine.

"Hey, you're so cute." I stammered as he stepped into my car. "Not so bad yourself Dallas." Shawn chuckled. "Are you ready for the party?" I drove to Aaron's house. His parents were gone so he is having a party, I don't know how he will react with me being there with Shawn though.

"Yeah I am." He pulled out his phone to see if he looked good. "Don't double checking, you're amazing." I snatched the phone.

"Hey hey! Give it back!" He whined with eyes. "Fine, here." I gave up, he was just too cute to mess around with.

"Here you can have this," he kissed me. I kissed back and in that moment the words blurted out.

"Why am I fucking falling for you faggot?"

-
author's note : sorry it's so short ):, I haven't been updating because I been kind of tired and stressed so sorry! i hope you guys like this chapter because next chapter will have a lot of drama. this is a really cute ngl, but what will happen at the party? read, vote, comment, and add this book to your reading list! have a nice day or night - j