ten

C A M E R O N

"Gilinsky lied to your ass, Shawn never kissed him," I was talking to Johnson on the phone. I felt so bad for Shawn, but I still don't know why Gilinsky lied to me. I laid on my bed still talking to my close friend with my door closed so my mom wouldn't interrupt me.

"Okay, but why did he have to lie to me? Was it to protect me?" I played with my football that was on my desk, I tossed it with my hands back and forth. "I don't know, he had too much beer? You know Gilinsky and his alcohol, he can't hold it for shit!" Johnson bursted out laughing.

"Yeah he really can't. I guess I should text Shawn." My heart was fluttering quickly. It felt as if it was going to leap out of my chest. "No shit dumbass! Goodnight Cam!" And before I could say goodnight he hung up the call.

I sighed and went into my contacts and saw Shawn's name. I think about what to message him. I smile and blush at some of the thoughts, but I'm scared that he's going to be mad at me. I really hope he isn't, I bit my fingernails and my skin had got the goosebumps.

I finally decided on what to text him and I hover over the send button. I bit my lip and just clicked it and immediately put down my phone and let out a sigh of relief. The message that I wrote him was pretty cute and cheesy, but I think it will make him smile so  that's why I sent it. So that he can smile.

cameron : to say that you're not still mine would be stupid, plus i know what gilinsky told me was a lie, johnson told me, but i don't like him like that because i like someone else like that. his name is shawn mendes.

Just waiting for him to reply kills me. I get up from my bed and start pacing around my room. I hear a notification that alerts me that I have gotten a new text. It was from him. I put my phone down quickly and decided that I was not going to read it, but I ended up reading it anyways.

shawn : how was grier's lips? ;)

I frowned at this message, but decided to reply.

cameron : not as good as yours baby boy.

I smirked, I know he could never resist me, when I tempted him with that word. For some reason it makes his skin crawl and his heart melt.

shawn : no fair i am suppose to be mad at you!!

I smiled, I wanted him to know that I could still make his heart warm even when he is suppose to be mad at me.

cameron : sucks to suck, so about sucking how about you show me what that mouth can do ;)

I got hard after sending this.

shawn : nah im going to go to sleep night jock!

I lost my boner, my boyfriend everybody, the cockblocker.

cameron : lameeeee whatever goodnight sweet dreams bug.

After I sent that text, I dozed off too. My face hit my
pillow and I blanked out, my dog also jumped in bed with me.

G I L I N S K Y

I was still at Aaron's house, the party was still lit and I gulped down more shots. Everyone that I knew had left except for some people. I couldn't find Aaron the entire night, so technically I only saw one other face that I knew, Nash.

He was standing with some girls that I knew because I dated most of them so I walked over there. "Hey Nash, Trinity, April," I gave them a wave. "Uh suddenly we are leaving," the girls left. "Nice Gilinsky!" Nash walked off. "Not like you were going to fuck them," I caught up to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"God, you and Cameron drank way too much." He shook his head. "What about me and Cameron!" My eyes grew big and looked at him like a lost puppy. "That you guys had to much to drink," Nash said it worriedly as he took steps to the door.

"No please don't leave me!!" I whined as I tugged on his shirt. "Fine." Nash finally gave up and joined me on the dance floor. "Dance with me!!" I grabbed his hand and started jumping up and down. "Wow you're acting so gay," Nash whispered, but I still heard.

"Are you calling me gay," I grabbed his hand and took him to the restroom and pushed him against the wall. "No of course not," his voice said weakly. "Good," I loosen my grip and gave him a smirk. "Good," Nash replied and tried to leave, but I didn't let him. I looked at him and then I kissed him.

My mouth was bloodthirsty to touch a boy's lips and now I finally have someone's. "God you kiss so good," Nash murmured as he grabbed my dick. I flinched for a second, but decided why the hell not.

I take off my jeans and I push Nash against the sink, where his chest was on the marble, and his ass was facing me. I take off his jeans and started touching him. I finally pushed myself in him and started going fast.

I moaned more aggressively as I pounded him more and more, Nash was moaning like he was dying. I finally pulled out and climaxed all over his back.

"Holy fuck." We both looked at each other as we said those words.

S H A W N

I finally woke up and I had the heaviest hangover ever. I felt like my head was about to fall off. I grabbed the aspirin from my shelf and took a gulp of water. I'm so happy that me and Cameron finally made up. It's been a good night's rest.

I wake up to a billion messages from like too many people. I was surprised because well I didn't know anybody because I was a geek, but me dating Cameron changed that.

cameron : no fucking way, ofc they would

gilinsky : shit shawn it's not what it looks like

nash : finally got fucked, but the worst person to be fucked by

I was confused by what these all meant. So I checked on social media and saw. It was a trending twitter tag called #GashSexTape, and my eyes grew wide like hell.

-
authors note : wowowowow chapter 10 already! i have so many ideas for this book and i really feel so excited writing this again. tell me if i should add any more characters or even any plot changes that you guys want! i hope this cliffhanger that i gave y'all will make y'all wonder!! hehe - j