three

S H A W N

My alarm rang rapidly and I sprung up from my bed as if I just got shot. The noise triggers me so much that it causes discomfort. I shook chills and got up to change.

My phone had 23 notifications, 15 new messages from Nash, and 3 from Cameron, jesus. The messages from Nash were just him spamming like usual, I laughed, but Cameron was more deep.

cameron : i think im not okay

cameron : i know nash told you what i did

cameron : what if i was gay ?

The last one made me so alarmed. I put on my hoodie and got ready to go to school. I went outside and hopped on my crowded bus. I see the nappy haired Nash waving for me. "Mendes!! Over here!" He pointed at en empty seat next to him.

"Thanks Nash!" I sat down and gave him a smile. "Anything for you," he returned the favor and got on his phone and took a snapchat. I put my hand over my face because I was shy being on social media. "You look so handsome, why would you cover yourself," he pouted. "Whatever Grier!" I chuckled and ignored that.

"So anything new on Dallas?" Nash asked as the bus halted at it's next stop. I debated if I should tell him what he texted me, but I decided not to and talk to Cam about it before. "Nope," I lied as I looked out of the windows so he wouldn't see the lies in my eyes.

We finally got to the school and I hopped off. I went to my locker and I saw Peter. I just froze at my locker, hoping he wouldn't notice me.

"Hey chum," Peter came up to me and touched my shoulder. "Uh hey Peter.." I gasped as he tightened his hold. He gave me a smile and was about to hit me until someone touched his shoulder. "Let him go." It was Cameron. His eyes were dark and firm, causing Peter to go.

"Are you okay?" He came up to me. "Yeah, but are you okay?" I asked in a caring voice. "Now I am," Cameron smiled as we walked to biology.

C A M E R O N

I still can't believe I told Shawn what I did over text last night. I can't let this get out though. We were sitting in biology and Shawn was my lab partner, so I talked to him.

"Shawn, you can't tell anyone about what I told you," I tapped on his shoulder. "Yeah of course, but why would you pretend to be someone you're not?" Shawn asked with worried eyes.

"I'm a football captain." I laughed. "What's so funny about that? Just because you're a football captain, means you automatically have to be straight?" Shawn glared. "Well I have a reputation to uphold," I awkwardly said. That was the dumbest thing I have ever said, I facepalmed my face as Shawn gave me a look of annoyance and focused back on the lesson.

My mouth opened, but nothing came out. "Cameron, would you like to tell the class what you and Shawn are talking about?" Mr. Rudd stopped the lesson. "Why?" I angrily asked. My fists were clenched and Shawn touched my arm causing me to calm down.

"Don't why me, fine just keep your mouth shut next time." Mr. Rudd continued on with the lesson. "Dude you need to calm down like for real." Shawn stated as his hand was still on my arm. "You can let go if you want, or not." I smirked. I felt such a connection to Shawn and I wanted to act on it.

Shawn gave me a confused stare and blushed as he let go. "You're so funny Dallas." He rolled his eyes and chuckled as he faced back to the front. I play with my thumbs so more as I scoot closer to him, hoping he won't notice.

"Do you like me or something?" Shawn turned around. "I don't know." I blankly stated as the chairs were super close to each other. "Aren't you a football captain?" he gave me air quotes. "Yeah, but I don't know how I feel about you," I stuttered.

It was quiet for a moment, I saw Shawn bite his lip and I just stared at the floor. I felt an arm creep up to my thigh. "How does that feel?" Shawn whispered into my ear as he moved up. "Woah guess you're not so shy after all, and so good and so wrong," I moaned quietly as I smirked. "You're gay." He yanked away real quick and chuckled. "I guess I am." I nervously laughed as I scratched my head.

The day ended and it was time for practice. I got into the locker room and it smelled like complete ass. The towels were scattered everywhere and the boys came out.

"Yo Cam, I heard about you and Shawn, y'all getting close?" A player teased. "Are you teasing me? I'm still your captain, so get on the floor and give me 20 push-ups." I stated dominantly. The other boys gave me a shocked look and waited for the player to get on the floor.

He didn't move, so I made him move. "Anyone else?" I asked. No one answered. "Exactly." I left the locker room and headed to the fields.

"Are you okay?" Gilinsky came up to me with a football. "No." I blankly stated as I put on my helmet. "Why?" He looked confused and threw the ball to a distant player. My eyes were locked with his and he could tell something was wrong, so I finally spoke the words.

"I think I'm a faggot."

S H A W N

I walked in the halls with my hoodie on, everyone was staring at me and I know why. Ever since Cameron started talking to me, people have been talking about me.

I laughed at the thought of what I did to Cameron in biology today, that was funny. "Anything interesting?" Nash came from behind me. "I almost rubbed Cameron's dick today in biology!" I whispered in his ear. "What?" Nash looked hurt and confused.

"Nash I am sor-" and before I could finish he ran off. I took a pill that I had in my locker hoping it could calm me down. My heart was beating fast because I felt bad about what I just did. Nash liked him and he told me what happened, and I told him about the incident in biology. I punched a locker and walked to my bus. My fingers hurt like hell, but I didn't care.

I saw Nash and was about to sit next to him and then I remembered, so I took a seat next to a stranger instead. The bus ride was short and it finally stopped at my stop. I decided to text Nash as soon as I got off the bus so I pulled out my phone.

shawn : dude i am sorry... ):

A few moments pass and there was no reply. I decided to text him again.

shawn : nash grier, answer me this instant! please.

I bit my thumbs as I entered my house, my mom was not home, so I fixed a sandwich and I got a text from Cameron instead.

cameron : thinking about you

shawn : you're such a flirt.

cameron : wanna be my flirt ?

shawn : go find a random slut instead

cameron : i want you though.

My heart sank as I read that message. I felt butterflies in my stomach as my heart pounded fast. I took a seat and tried to calm down. Is it possible that I have a crush on such a man slut? I shut my eyes for a second and I got a new message, this time from Nash.

nash : do what you want. im not mad at you, just disappointed, hope we are still friends xoxo

shawn : it won't happen again, i promise

nash : yay okay :)

I felt so guilty when I sent that message because I know that it will. Every time I talk to Cameron, I break out of my shell and I can be myself. I feel as if he's my remedy to all the years that I felt so out of place. I took the final bite of my sandwich and took a nap.

I'm secretly hoping that I will be dreaming about that football captain, Cameron Dallas.

-
authors note: I think I really like this book so far! How about you guys? Do you guys think I should make them fuck already? HAHA jk, that will happen later throughout the book maybe ;). I hope you guys enjoy this book just as much as I do. Remember to vote, comment, and add to your reading list! - j

p.s cameron is taller than shawn in this fanfic! since he is the more dominant one in this story and a top.. hehe sorry if that ruins your thought lol!