Chapter 7

🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Instead of going back to class, I went to the bathroom. Brilliant Natsu threw my scarf somewhere, so now I have to hide here until the day is over, then climb put the vents so that I don't risk getting caught with this on.

The last bell rang, signaling the end of the day. Now I had to wait at least an hour before I can leave. But, something weird happened.

"You might want your scarf back if you want to hide that thing." I heard Natsu say. I look under the stall door and see him standing there.

"What the heck are you doing in here?!" I nearly scream at him.

"Well, no one ever comes in here so, I'm sure that I won't get caught in the girls bathroom."

"It doesn't matter! You still-"

"Shut up if you don't want people to hear you." He said. I immediately shut my mouth. He threw my scarf over the stall door and I wrapped it around my neck. I opened the stall door and slumped out. He grabbed my hand and ran out. When we got to the more crowded areas, people started looking at us weird.

Once we got away from school, we slowed down to a walk. I looked ahead and saw The Strangers motorcycle outside, which means that tonight's shocking will be strong. Idiot Natsu saw my face and had to question.

"Is that house with the motorcycle yours?"

"Yep. I really hate seeing that motorcycle. With its pure white, covered in splashes of red." I said, remembering that night The Stranger killed my parents. His motorcycle was pure white, until his blood covered hands painted it. He made sure it looked natural though. 

"It's sort of a... Blood colored red. It looks... Nice?" He said, not knowing how much it offended me.

"It's that exact color. Now leave before I kill myself." I said, walking up the porch. I saw him frown, but he continued walking on. I opened the door to an angry stranger.

"Why do you talk to that boy, but not me huh?! Why don't you scream when I do this?!" He screams as he pushes the button that shocks me through the collar. I fall to the ground grabbing my scarf, but I don't scream, and I don't cry. I simply take the pain.

This lasts for an hour before I'm allowed in my room. And even then, I'm not allowed to take the collar off until he wakes up the next morning.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Little did I know who was outside the window the whole time.