Chapter 8

WARNING: WATTPAD HAS BEEN GLITCHY, SO THIS MIGHT DISAPPEAR AFTER YOU READ IT, BUT THEN IT WILL COME BACK!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu's P.O.V

When I saw her walk up to her porch, she looked hesitant to walk in. I stayed behind her fence and watched her walk in. The first thing I heard was yelling from a man. I couldn't hear what he was saying, but the door was slammed shut, so someone was mad. I snuck closer and peered through the window. I saw Lucy standing in front of a yelling man. He pulled something from his pocket and Lucy falls on the ground, holding her neck.

So this is the bad guy. I thought to myself.

I sat there for who knows how long until he stopped and sent Lucy away. As she got up and walked off, I followed her through the windows. I had to do a little climbing to get to her room window.

I watched her slump into her bed, and still not take off the shock collar! She sat up and looked around her room for something. When she found it, she picked it up and started coming to her window. I quickly climbed up to her roof and hunkered down.

"Hmm... What can I tell you about today?" She said to herself. She started writing something down, then read it aloud.

"'You guys said that you'd be there for me, but today of all days you were against me. Thanks mom and dad. I really hate you both.'" She read, then went back into her room. 

I climbed back down to her window and saw her hang that paper on a wall of papers. I tried reading them and I saw that they were all addressed to her parents. All of the notes were negative though. Talking about how much she hated them.

I had seen enough for one day, so I was heading back down, but right as I reached the ground, I looked up and saw a very, very, VERY, angry, but also scared, Lucy looking right at me.

As she struggled for words, I just left her saying one thing.

"Hate is a strong thing against your family." Then I walked off.