Chapter 15

🔥Natsu's P.O.V🔥

 "How did he find us?! How did he even get past the police?!" I whisper yelled. Lucy backed away from the window, covering her mouth as she held her breath in.

 "I'm dead. He'll show no mercy. I'm going to die exactly like my parents." She whimpered .

 "Shh! Follow me lucy , and I'll hide you." Levy said, taking her hand and pulling her upstairs. By then, there was a knock on the front door.

 Erza was the one to open it.

 "Hello. Can I help you?" She asked innocently.

 "I'm here to pick up my daughter. She should be here." He said.I

 "Who would that be?"

 "Lucy. Lucy Heartfilia." He said with an off smile.

 "Sorry, but there's no one here with that name. Good-"

 "Ok, now you're testing my patience!" He yelled, pulling out a loaded gun. Erza jumped back and we all got up and ready to run.

 "I know she's here! I tracked her phone here, so either you're lying, or you stole her phone! Which is it?!" He yelled, you ring the gun at all of us. We all stood silent, not knowing what to say.

 "Stop! I'm here! Please!"

 Lucy came running down the stairs levy chasing behind her trying to grab her.

 "Don't kill them! Please! I beg you! Whatever you do don't kill them!!" Lucy screamed, stopping in front of him.

"Well look who has a voice. All of took was to threaten your little friends and I could be gotten the screams I wanted. Now, give me the answers I want and I might let you live to see another day." He yelled, now pointing the gun directly at Lucy.

"I called the police on you! These guys invited me to this slumber party, so I called the police on you thinking that I could have a sliver of a chance at a free life, but I was wrong!" She screamed, not moving from her one spot. The Stranger stood there, still pointing the gun at Lucy. 

 I wanted to say something. I wanted to blurt out that it was me who called the police! I wanted him to blame me, not Lucy! But I was frozen. I couldn't move an inch.

All of a sudden, sirens were blasting outside. The Stranger flinched back his head, then looked back at Lucy, who had a blade in her hand.

 "Remember all those years you spent teaching me to deceive people? Yeah, I guess I've finally beat you." She said, cutting her wrist and letting the crimson red blood drop from her wrist into a small glass tube.

 "While I was upstairs, I took Levy's phone and called the police without her knowing. Luckily you brought your motorcycle which is now spotless, so you can't even use my parents blood to your advantage. If you ask for any kind of DNA test, you'll fail, and you know this, so you thought that a simple lie would get you by, but and abused women's mumble is louder than a full room of crying babies." Lucy smirked. The Stranger looked scared, not wanting to get caught, but not dropping the gun.

 "I-I can still kill you! Then you can't do anything about it!"

H e started to laugh insanely, not having a care in the world about anything but pulling the trigger. Which he did.

Shot.

Silence.

Stillness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did it just me, or an i being a little morbid latelt? The last chapter in The Future of The Bad Boy was a scary nightmare, the latest Bullet chapter had Lucy being a creep, and now this!!

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!

OK, see you in another book...😶

Don't care for fixing typos right now....😶