Chapter 14

Time skip to that nights"slumber party"

🔑Lucy's P.O.V🔑

The girls were playing with each other's hair.

The boys were talking about sports.

And i was staring at my phone, which The Stranger was blowing up.

The Stranger - Why aren't you home yet?!

The Stranger - Who called the police on me?!

The Stranger - If you don't come back soon, I'll come hunt you down! I should've made you wear that sick collar today!

The Stranger - I'll kill you for this.

 "That's enough screen time for you." Natsu stuff. He was apparently right behind me the whole time, reading the texts The Stranger was sending me. He took my phone and powered it off and locking it in a cabinet.

 "You'll get it back in the morning. Come join the others. We're about to start truth or dare." He said, gently taking my hand and bringing me to the others who were forming a circle.

"Nice for you to join us Lucy! You want to start?" Levy said. I hesitated, but agreed as I sat next to Natsu.

"Gray, truth or dare?" I said.

" I'll take a dare, but it better be a good one." He said. I smirked.

"Fine then, talk backwards for the rest of the game." I dared. He stated at me, but I simply smiled. He gave up and continued the game.

(Skip to Natsu and Lucy's turn because nothing else happens)

"Natsu, truth out dare?" Gajeel asked.

"Truth. I'm to lazy for a dare right now." He said, leaning back against a wall.

"Is it true that you called the police on Lucy?" He asked. I looked over at Natsu who looked down and had his fists clenching together. I wanted to be mad at him, but I couldn't. 

 "Natsu, it's fine. I don't care." I reassured him, placing my hand on his fist.

 "Sorry Lucy, but he's trapped there at least for now." Natsu admitted.

 "Anyways, Lucy, truth or dare? You're the last one." He asked.

 "Truth, but don't make it to deep and personal." I said.

 "Is it true that you nearly fail every class on purpose?"

 "Yes. It draws less attention to me. I'm actually very intelligent. With an IQ of 187!" I said happily. Everyone basically just jaw dropped at that.

This was a fun night so far, until I heard the sound of the clogged up muffler of The Strangers motorcycle muffler.

"Guys , he found me." I said, barely peeping out the window and seeing The Stranger walking up to the front door.