♣Introdution♣

Just like any other day a group of friends was chatting at the school's playground. They got together to study and discuss ideas and to talk about books they read. They all got along pretty well and they never judged each other.

Among that group there was a boy whose name was Gook Minpyo. He was a typical nerd but he had a different thing about him. Actually not that different, just the typical clichè, a nerd falls for the school's most popular kid. Yeah but they were both boys and things like this only happened in books and fanfictions.
Human beings had a vast imagination about perfect scenarios, right?

Even though Minpyo believed he had no chance with this specially perfect guy he confessed to him.
Now that was a huge move!! A huge failed move. The jock rejected him and told him literally - "Go to the dumpster you came from fag".
Here, at this precious moment Minpyo found out that he fell for the wrong guy and right there he stopped believing in humanity and mostly, he would never trust a guy again (except his friends cause yeah).

THE END

Hello guys, that's all, thanks for reading!!!

Or not

Who knows?

Maybe I'll write more..

It depends

Who am I kidding? This was just kind of a comic introdution to the story. I'm not serious here hahaha the rest of the fic will be better written (I think). Yeah, you're not wrong.
This will be a B.I.G Benpyo FanFic (Minpyo×Benji) cause why the hell not? B.I.G are one of my UTT groups and Minpyo is my UTT bias. Also I came to the utterly sad conclusion that Wattpad needs B.I.G fanfics cause y'all missing some big happiness. These guys are (unfortunately) hugely underrated and y'all should give 'em love. I'll use Benji's korean name for this.

Bye guys,
Love,
Minjee ♡