Chapter 8 - New Face?

As Heedo and Gunmin fought each other on a dance game, Junghoon and Heejun sat together, resting after their competition.
I just stood there, watching the two pairs with Jaewook next to me. His breath is heavy what makes it possible to hear. I blush unconsciously at the sound of his breath and slap my cheeks wondering what the hell is wrong with me.
Even after his hurtful rejection I keep falling for him. I have some serious issues.

I walk towards the near stand to get a water bottle and keep thinking about everything. Suddenly I collide with someone making us both fall.
I open my eyes to be faced with a gorgeous boy lying on the ground underneath me.
Such a seriously cringy situation.

I slowly try to get up but fail when he pulls me onto him by my arms so that we stay at the same position. I know that, at this rate, I'm a blushing mess. Not only because of our position but because the boy is freaking gorgeous.
Sensing my nervousness he smiles teasingly while trailing his fingers up my arms. I shiver and notice many people were looking at us so I quickly get up without giving him a second to react and go away.

I go behind the stand and let my back collide with it's side. I breathe in deeply while trying to calm myself. As I'm calmer I start heading to where the boys were. Not much time later I hide again because the boy I collided with is speaking to Jaewook. I curse under my breath and quietly go to the Junjung pair.

Unfortunately, credits to my bad luck, I hear someone shout my name. Who was it? None other than Bae Jaewook. As I turn around I can see the other boy recognizing me.

"It's him! He's the boy I was looking for!"

I turn around and start to walk to the opposite direction trying to make a run for it. If I hurry up I might be able to succeed.
I knew my plan failed when I was back hugged.

Wait what?

I free myself of the hug and look at the warmth owner. It's that boy.

"Hey." He says.

I aknowledge him and ask him what he does want. He answers me that he wants to get to know me to which I reply with an incredule face.

Just what I wanted. But oh well, he's so good looking.

He then proceeds to grab my arm and pull me along with him to where Jaewook was. The later had been staring at us, making me very unconfortable.

"So you two know each other?" The stranger asked once we got together.

Jaewook noods while never breaking eye contact with me. I shift unconfortably and search for something else to lay my eyes on. It just so happened to be the boy's flawless face. He had fair skin, pretty dark brown eyes, cute nose and plump kissable lips. His natural black hair completed his look and it's bangs sat perfectly with his features. I shake my head wondering if I should go get a check up on my mental health.

"Oooh mighty Jaewook knows my new acquaintance. Can I have him? He's so cute."

I blush at his remark but stare at him incredulously none the less.

"No, you can't have him. We have a match to play."

I look at Jaewook and he just smiles at me telling it is our turn.

The stranger smirks, grabbing my arm and pulling me to him.

"Minpyo right? My name's Minsu." he whispers next to my hear. "This is my number, keep it and text me sometime." He continues while inserting a paper in my pocket.

He then does something that leaves me shook. He kisses my cheek before going away. A SUPER FREAKING HOT GUY JUST KISSED MY CHEEK AND GAVE ME HIS NUMBER. I CAN'T ANYMORE. I QUIT. I'M DYING.

I breath in before freaking out again about what just happened. Jaewook is looking at me as if I'm crazy because to most people it must have looked like nothing happened.

"Are you coming or not?" He asks me.

"Coming!" I answer in a singing like voice.

During our match I can hear the guys laughing and I can understand why.
Then Jaewook stops the song and answers my questioning look with a wink.

He then chooses another song to which I smirk to.
We begin our sexy sassy dances and the boys laugh even harder. I can even see people stopping to appreciate our talent .

We then call it quits and declare it a tie. The boys come to us saying it's getting late and there's no need to do a final round because me and Jaewook win for our obvious talent. We all laugh and soon the people who were surrounding us join our laughter fit. They clap to which we all bow happily. This day has definitely payed off.

I went to grab my stuff and feel a presence beside me before someone whispers in my hear.

"Your dance suits my preference Oppa." They huskilly complimented.

I turn to face them being confronted by Minsu.
I smile and he smiles back.

"Oppa?"

"What? I thought maybe you liked it." He said, teasing me.

"I thought you went away?" I pointed out.

"I hung around a little more. After all, your dance is captivating.

I smile once again before the boys called me.

"Hum..I gotta.." I start.

"Cut it. Don't forget to call me pretty boy." He finishes while once again kissing my cheek.

I hear loud cheers and teasing and my brain tells me the boys saw what happened. I blush, grab my stuff and start heading out.
My friends laugh and yell at me to wait for them. I sigh knowing I have no excape, I need a ride home.

_______

A/N: Heyo guys. I hope you liked this chapter. Whooo new character.
His image is kinda like Boys Republic Minsu (the way I see him he's perfectly gorgeous) but his personality is totally different. I just thought of any idol that would fit the image I wrote and Minsu popped up in my head.
Well then, see you next wednesday!!

Love,
Minjee ♥