Chapter 4 - Attention

Today is the first day I'm going to school with this new look. Gunmin and Junghoon really did a makeover as I'm totally different.
It consisted in getting my hair cut and dyed, buying new clothes and start using make-up. Oh, I also got contact lenses. These clothes I'm wearing right now were especially chosen by Gunmin, who told me to wear them today.
I just hope I won't get much attention because of this.

Mom was surprised at how the change turned out. Even though she knows Gunmin better than he knows himself and that she agreed, she was still doubtful about the whole thing. But, because of it's success, she took a whole bunch of pictures.

I'm wearing a hat, which hides most part of my hair and face. I don't want to have the whole school shook.

I walk to my first Class of the new week which just so happens to be Music. I quietly go to my seat, still with my face hidden and try to make as less noise as possible.
I don't know why but I am feeling super self-conscious.

__

I must be sitting here for like ten minutes. I feel a tap on my shoulder and look up noticing Heedo.

"Good morning! Why are u wearing a cap inside the classroom?"

I answer him with a shrug and tell him good morning too.

We start working on our project and soon the teacher comes in. She orders us to continue working with our partners as we would be presenting next class, which means next friday.

___

I am picking up my stuff and getting ready to go.
Heedo had asked me my number, told me he would call for us to hang out later and then he left so now I'm the only one on the empty classroom.

"Hum, excuse me?" Someone asks from the door.

"Yes?" I ask while looking at the voice's source. It was a cute boy, little taller than me and obviously lost.

"Can you please tell me where room A37 is?"

"Hum..I can't explain it well so you will probably lose the direction halfway."

"Then can you please show me?" He requestes.

He smiles at me and I have to admit, he has a pretty smile. I nood my head and take him to his room.
Lucky me, he was going to have class with Heedo and Jaewook.

"Minpyo!"

I turn my head to find Heedo calling me. He came towards us, Jaewook behind him.

"Minpyo..." I hear the boy say quietly.

"Oh right, we never really introduced each other, right?"

He told me his name is Heejun and smiled at me.

Soon, Heedo had caught up to us and asked who the boy was. I tell him he's my friend, which seems to be okay with everyone.

Then, the school alarm goes off and Heedo whimpers cutely.

"I guess we all have to go. Thank you for walking me Minpyo!" He says and then hugs me.

Heedo and Jaewook are right there, being the spectators to a Public Display of Affection.

I smile and hug him back, telling him that if he ever needs anything he can come to me.

I bid goodbye to the other two and make my way to my class, smiling to myself.

_____

"Minpyo-ssi!? Have you done this drawing?"

"I did miss." I answer as the teacher is judgingly looking at me and my work. Then her scawl becomes a smiling face and she compliments my work, admiting it is my best one until now.

I love arts. It's like my second nature, like my true life's purpose is to draw. I have to admit, my drawings and paintings are actually nice.

 I have to admit, my drawings and paintings are actually nice

"Also, I like you hair." She added before going to judge other work. I smiled at the compliment, the first one I recieved from a non-friend.

Now that I think about it, my hat is not on my head anymore. It must have fell while I drew earlier. I tend to get very concentrated on my task.

After a while the school's bell rang and we were allowed out of class. I stood outside my classroom door, with my hair showing. People who passed by would look at me in weird ways and I was seriously getting unconfortable. However, I feel an hand on my shoulder and turn to find a smiling face. Heejun.

I ask him about his class to which he happily replied with all the details he could muster. I was happy that he also made friends with Heedo and Benji.

"Oh and we are going out with them tomorrow." He excitedly says.

"We what?" I ask as I check my cellphone only to underline that I had no call nor text from Heedo.

"We are going out with them tomorrow. Heedo asked me and I couldn't say no. Then Jaewook said you could bring your other friends."

"But tomorrow we have classes!" I reason.

"They said we won't because of some stricke."

Oh Yeah I had forgot about that.
Heejun asks for my number, being the second person today, and goes away after biding me goodbye.

I walk towards the school music room to pratice.
I start rapping to mine and Heedo's project and soon I'm just freestyling to some melody. I have my eyes closed following the rythm so I don't notice when someone comes in.
I keep rapping and enjoying myself until I become too tired to do anything more. I am now too tired so I stop only to hear someone clapping.

"Congratulations, I had no idea you where this good."

I open my eyes at the voice only to find...

____

So, what are u thinking until now? My writing sucks right? But what about the story plot and it's development. Is it being too quick, too vague, etc.
I want to recieve feedback, even more bad feedback so I can improve.
Also, if you spot any grammar error I apologise and hope you can let me know in order for me to correct it.
Also, I'll try to update every wednesday at least. Please keep looking foward to new chapters.
Okay, I guess that's all for now.

Byeeeeee,
MINJEE

Q: Who's your B.I.G bias?