Chapter 9 - Much More Than A Flirty Guy

A/N : GUYS SUPPORT MY BABIES GUNMIN AND HEEDO ON THEIR SUB-UNIT MV. ALSO, THAT FREAKING BEAUTIFUL SONG WAS COMPOSED BY RAVI WHO IS A MEMBER FROM MY UTT GROUP, VIXX. A MEMBER FROM MY UTT GROUP PRODUCED A SONG FOR MY SECOND FAV GROUP SUB-UNIT AND I'M HAVING SOME TROUBLE BREATHING.

___

Should I text him? Shouldn't I?
Maybe I should..
Aish...
I don't know.

"What's up with that face?" Gunmin asks, arriving from the beverage vending machine at school.

I just shrug and hit the table with my head.
It's already been a week since the fun fair we went to all together and I haven't used his phone number yet.
I have no idea what to write. Should I write "Hello, it's Minpyo~" or "Hi! I'm Minpyo! Remember the boy from the fun fair? That's me." or even "Hey bro.".

"Seriously?"

"What?" I question.

"You're speaking your thoughts again." Gunmin reveals.

I curse under my breath as this is always happening when I am stressed about something. It only happens with Gunmin tho.

"Just text the guy, no biggie."

"No! You don't understand.." I exasperatilly state. "He may not remember me and I would only be making a fool of myself." I reason.

My best friend shrugs and keeps on arguing with my statements, insisting I should text him.

"It's not like he's your crush, right?" He finally asks.

I throw him a deadly look which he ignores because he keeps teasing me.

"Oh I forgot! That spot is for the one and only Bae Jaewook." He says, finding it funny to mess with me.

He then steals my phone and textes Minsu. Just like that. Some clicks and done, he ruined my life.

"Ya Gunmin!" I yell after him.

"Oops, my bad! Here you have your phone anyways." He evily says while handing me my phone back.

As on cue Junghoon comes to meet us and I tell him everything he needs to know to start the Exterminating Gunmin Mode. He then proceeds to chase after the younger, the later apologizing to me every time he had a chance.
I laugh and tell Junghoon to stop tormenting the child as long as he buys us ice cream. Gunmin reluntantily agreed and we burst out laughing at his childish attitude.

"Mind if I join you?"

I turn around to identify the owner of the voice and see the person I least expected to.

"Minsu. What are you doing here?" I inquire.

"I study here. I didn't know you guys did too." He says while smiling happily. I smile seeing him smile. "I know Jaewook and Heedo because I have dance as a subject and they often hang out next to our classroom. I just happened to talk to them a few times. Also, Jaewook is quite popular." He adds.

I nood to let him know I understand and he then asks me again if he can go with us to the ice cream shop. I look at my best friends and they nood with teasing grins. Oh, I know what's coming.

We then head off to the shop meeting Heedo on the way. He joins us after calling Jaewook to come too and later even Heejun is walking with us.

It almost looks like we took a trip to go to the shop.
Even the workers seem surprised after seeing so many costumers. We sit alltogether after choosing our ice cream. Gunmin offers to pay for the other guys too, which they are all grateful for.

I sit next to Minsu so when our ice creams arrive we stare at each other's and our own's. We then decide to share 50/50 and content ourselves with the treats.

As no one has any more classes for the day, we spend about three hours in the shop, just talking about everything and anything. We then have to bid each other goodbye.
I approach Minsu who is gathering his belongings

"You know what? I like this Minsu better." I tell him.

"What do you mean?" He inquires.

I then proceed to explain how about a week ago he had been flirty and had transmitted the idea of a bad boy and now I was able to see him how he really is, a cute and kind boy who is okay with sharing his food with me. He looks like a different person. I also tell him that I had a lot of fun speaking to him this afternoon and that I really liked our time together.

He genuinely smiles before bidding me goodbye.
Just then my phone rings with a notification and it reads:

"Oh hello.
I also had a lot of fun with you earlier. We should hang out together more and also share endless texts.
So please, talk to me so we can know more about each other.
Let's be friends ^_^ , Minsu"

_____

A/N: Hey sweeties! Here it is the end of one more chapter. Sorry if it's short.
I know you must be asking yourselves why this Minsu guy has more spotlight time with Minpyo than the whole Benpyo ship. I purposely want to do it this way. Like I said before, I want this book to have at least 20 chapters so I can't progreed too much at once.
All in all what I really want is to slowly develop the characters and the storyline while being careful not to rush things.
There are some side pairings as you might have noticed by now and one of them will develop earlier than the main pairing in itself.
I hope I was clear and sorry for such a huge A/N. Please let me know your opinions and questions on the comments or by pm.

Q: What do you think about Minsu? Why do you think I inserted him here?

Love,
Minjee