Chapter 1 - Admiration

At that moment their lips met and their feelings got shared. None of them had ever experienced that kind of emotion. They knew that, after all, they were meant for each other.

"Minpyo.."

"Minpyo.."

"Minpyo!"

"Minpyo!!!"

At that moment I wake up from my perfect dream because of some obnoxious yelling coming from outside the door. I know it is Gunmin, expecting me to get up and go to school. I won't go to school, ever again!

After all, that happened..

______

"Minpyo, you're so whipped for him."

"No, I'm not."

"Sure?"

"Sure."

"Oh well, suits yourself."

I couldn't possibly tell them I have a crush on the school's most popular guy! They had their doubt and suspicion but still, I was not gonna tell them.
But seriously, who can NOT fall in love with Bae Jaewook, the school's hearthtrob? He is very handsome and kind too. At least I think he is.
We've been classmates since forever but I don't think he ever noticed me. I'm a nobody, hiding in the shadows of my friends. We spoke once, a memorable moment for me, one he must have forgotten.
The teacher had asked me to pick up something that was on top of a high shelf. I couldn't reach there and Mr.J-perfect himself offered to help me. I believe that at that time I was just like a starstruck girl.
Since then my admiration for him had grown and it turned into a love interest. But hey, no possible chance, right?

At the moment he is entering the school's cafeteria alongside his crew of crazy fans and I swear he looks at me. Bae Jaewook just spared me a look. Oh my god.

___

"Get your ass up and open this damn door!" I hear Gunmin curse.

I yell at him to shut up as an answer and throw my pillow at the door.

____

"Okay, this is it." I tell myself while looking at Jaewook from a safe distance.
Soon I'm close enough to talk so I cough trying to get his attention. His beautiful brown orbs look around until they find mine and he makes an expression as if asking what I wanted. At that moment I just let go of all insecurities and all fears.

"I like you!!"

He looks at me asking me with his eyes what I meant. I tried explain to him that I had been watching him (with a lot of stuttering) and started liking him but the answer I got in reply crushed my dreams.

"Go to the dumpster you came from, fag."

_____

I sigh while remembering the scene that has been keeping me shut in my bedroom for almost a week now.

"Minpyo, I swear, If you don't open this door I'll tear it down and you'll see me furious. Are you alright with that?"

Knowing Gunmin as I do he is talking seriously so I unlock the door allowing him to enter into the mess my room had become over the past few days.

"Ewww you gotta clean up boy" he says while sitting on my bed.

I answer him with a small and simple 'I Know' and he looks at me seeming unsatisfied.

"When were you thinking of telling me that the reason for you not coming to school was because you were rejected by Bae Jaewook and not because of a cold?"

"Never"

He looks at me with a deathly glare and sprawls on my bed. "Being with the others without you is not so much fun. We have been together since toddlers so we should be full of each other. But I actually missed you."

"Wow, thanks." I answer rather ironicaly.

"So, what do you pretend to do now?"

"Sleep."

"Seriously? Are you going to sleep until Jaewook marries or forgets about your confession?"

"Yes. It's embarassing."

"I know. But you can't give up. It'll make him feel victorious. You have to show him how you are fine after getting rejected and even better than before."

"And just how am I gonna do that?"

Suddenly Gunmin Squeals and starts clapping non-stop.

"That's why I am here my friend. Genious GUN Min came to work today."

I roll my eyes already expecting some crazy idea.

___

Heyo folks, that's chapter 1 for y'all.
I hope u like it. Relax, the story will get better. I'm still unravelling the way but the plot is suprisingly consistent for an idea that came up right after I woke up, at 6h20 in the morning, to be precise.
Oh well, Please support B.I.G and give them lots of loveeeeee ♥♥♥♥♥

Minjee ♡