Chapter 7 - Antics

We are going to a horror house and we must go in pairs. Unfortunately, I am paired with non other than Bae Jaewook so I'm a nervous mess even before the scares have started.

I am absolutely afraid of anything that has to do with unexpected appearences and terrorific yelling. We are still on the waiting line and I can already hear the yells that come from the mouths of those who were brave enough to enter but not brave enough to endure it.

I start feeling sick and my vision starts to get blurry when I feel an arm steading me around my shoulders from my right and a hand caressing my left shoulder.

I look at the arm's owner to find Jaewook looking at me with a concerned look. He asks me if I'm okay and I nood my head. He lets go of me at the right moment cause immediately after he did I could feel my cheeks getting warmer and my embrassment kicking in.

Soon enough it's our group's turn and Jaewook offers our pair to go first.
I throw him a deadly look and he just smiles sheepishly at me.
We enter the platform and he leans in next to my ear.

"I'm sorry. It's best to be the first cause they won't be able to see your reactions after all this." I nood in understanding and try once again to clean away my flushed cheeks thanking god that we were in a dark place.
We get a message telling us to move foward and we do as comanded. We start slowly, just walking around with a lot of space between us, the biggest amount I could muster without it seeming weird.

Suddenly a figure appears in front of me along with a piercing shouting noise and I scream, grabbing onto the closest thing to me out of reflex. It just so happened to be Jaewook's arm and he just smiled at the scared me.

We then continued, this time a little closer, until there was a death prop and I screamed non-stop as it was so scary!

I fall down on my knees breathing heavily. Jaewook crouches down so he is in front of me and tries to comfort me by strocking my arms.
He helps me up but stops me before we keep going.

"Are you sure you're okay for now?" He asks, making sure.

"Yeah, I guess I am."

He presses his lips into a thin line and, without any warning, he locks my hand with his.

"This way you will feel safer." He said.

My heart is beating too fast right now, I feel like it is going to explode and it's not because of the scares.
The feeling of his hand in mine it's like I always imagined, if not, even better.
The rest of the way out was not that scary anymore as I felt protected by him. Geez, I'm such a scaredy cat and emotional roller-coaster.

Soon we are outside and we're both panting. We then glance at each other and start laughing very loudly.
Once we are finished we just smile at each other and it all felt so right.

Then, as I was not expecting, he hugs me.
BAE JAEWOOK IS FREAKING HUGGING ME GUYS.

"You are so cute when you're scared." He whispers in my ear leaving me in a blushing mess and then he tightens the hug.

I MUST BE DREAMING PLEASE JUST PINCH ME

Our hug is unfortunately interrupted by Gunmin and Heedo who come out looking like a mess.

"I'll never enter one like this again till the rest of my whole life." Heedo states.

"You were the one who suggested this. I could process you, you know?" Gunmin then accuses.

I just smile at them and soon they spot us. Gunmin doesn't stop ranting about how Heedo was so scared besides being the one who suggested such a thing.

"But we did bond didn't we?" Heedo asks to which Gunmin huffs.

Me and Jaewook just laugh and then Heedo starts teasing us and asking if we got along better because of that.

Soon after, we notice Junghoon and Heejun coming out of the Horror House. Heejun is side hugging Junghoon who seems to be trembling non-stop.

We ask them how it was to which Heejun answers with the best compliments while Junghoon dramatically tells what they had been throught inside there.

We all ended up having a good time thanks to Heedo so he could also choose the next fun spot.
He chose a dance game next.

"This is my jam!" Gunmin says.

"Get out the way folks, dance plus Jhoon equals masterpiece!"

Gunmin and Junghoon imediatly become excited for it and Heedo smiles seeing his idea being accepted.

"Then let's do battles between the same pairs as before. The one who wins will compete at the final round. The pair who gets last place will have to go buy some drinks and food. Is that okay?" Heedo suggests to which we all agree.

First pair up is Junghoon and Heejun.

"I'm gonna win, just watch Jhoon burning up the place!"

"Oh not so fast fire boy. I'm gonna beat your ass."

I look wide eyed at Heejun because of the way he spoke. He looks so innocent and cute like how can he say those things and then just create a smile worth a million watts?

Music starts and they dance continuously for around half an hour.

Jaewook's hand appears in my sight holding a caramel frappe, my favourite. I look at him with wide eyes but he just shrugs and avoids my eyes. I smile at his antics and feel myself blush a little.

"Ya, when will you two be done?" He asks.

Junghoon yells never as an answer just as Gunmin came back from the bathroom.

"How come you're not done yet?" He inquires.

Junghoon looks at us which makes him lose the game. Heejun was happy because of his victory but, seeing how Junghoon was pouting, he went to hug him which surprised the older.

"I'm sorry, I won because you got distracted." He said while breaking the hug. "Let's consider it a tie, shall we?" Junghoon smiles at the younger and pulls him against his chest once again while playing with his hair.

"Only if you go with me to the cinema tomorrow." Heejun smiles at the sudden condition and noods his head in agreement.

I smile at my friends and get ready to watch the match between Heedo and Gunmin.

Heyo guys
Last update was kinda crappy so here I am with a longer chapter once again.
Can you please tell me if I'm proceeding too quick in the storyline?

Love,
Minjee

Q: Do you prefer horror houses or dance games for an hang out with friends?