Chapter 6 - Fun Fair

I wake up to the awfully annoying noise of my phone ringing.
I stare at it until I have the power to pick it up.

Junghoon

I reject his call and lay lazily on my bed once again. I didn't pay attention to the time as I have nothing to do today. Once again, my phones rings and I, once again, deny his call.
Just as I was starting to think I had some peace to rest the device rings once more.
Tired of it's noise I pick up only to have Junghoon yell at me.
First he asks me why I rejected his calls. Second he scolds me for being so lazy. And third he reminds me of the event with the boys.

"Wait what?" I ask him.

"Don't tell me you don't remember you peach! We are supposed to go out with your new friends, including Jaewook."

"Jaewook's not my friend." I reply blushing while recalling yesterday's series of events.

"Yeah right. Well, even if he is, he will soon turn into something different right Min?" He teases.

As I have no patience for this I hang up on him to which I smile and start getting ready for the meeting I forgot.
Because all my clothes are new I have no idea what to wear so I just grab some black jeans, a white t-shirt and a black jacket.

I finish getting ready seconds before I recieve a call from Gunmin, telling me they are downstairs to pick me up.
I finally look at the time and see 11h am. Why so early? Do these boys not sleep?

I enter Gunmin's car and he starts driving towards an unkown destination for me.

"Where are we meeting them?" I question.

Junghoon answers me, letting me know that we are supposed to meet them at the fun fair. I ask about the activity plan and they just tell me that we are having lunch all together and ride some stuff. They also scold me for not knowing these informations as I am the reason why they are coming.
I just smile sheepishly at them and make myself confortable against the car's backseat. They sigh in unison to which they laugh histerically. I just smile at my friends, thanking god for letting me meet them.

We arrive at our destination and get out of the car. As soon as I'm outside I'm engulfed in a hug with none other than Oh Heejun. He lets go of me and we smile sweetly at each other. Someone coughs and I notice Junghoon and Gunmin looking at me with weird gazes. I understand what they want and clear my throat.

"So, guys, this is Heejun. Heejun those are my best friends, Junghoon and Gunmin."

Heejun waves cutely at them and then starts making conversation.

Just as I'm about to ask if the others hadn't arrived yet I see Heedo waving at us.
I signal the boys to come with me and soon we are next to Heedo and Jaewook.
Gunmin and Junghoon undergo introductions once again and I laugh at them. They look at me with a killing gaze and I shut up.

We decide to just walk around for a while and then go eat. As the fun fair is in the middle of a park so there are lots of people just reading or enjoying the green of the nature and the sunlight. It is possible to hear the chirping of birds which creates a pacific and devine environment.

I smile at my surroundings, happy to be here with my friends, old and new. The only down is my ex-crush and our awkward atmosphere but it is okay as I am not forced to talk with him for long.

After a while walking around we start discussing about school and other daily affairs. I notice Gunmin and Junghoon glaring at Jaewook in between their glances. I laugh at my friends behavior but what started as a low laugh became a wholehearted laughter fit. Soon all of them are looking at me as if I'm crazy but I just keep on laughing and enjoying the moment until I run out of breath.
Heejun asks me if I'm okay to which I nood and start laughing again. Then I just start coughing which is not so good anymore. A bottle of water appears in front of my eyesight and I drink from it. I thank the owner who just so happens to be Jaewook who's smiling sweetly at me. Suddenly I remember he is also here and I become embarassed after all that show.
Sensing my change of mood Heedo starts laughing non-stop and so do the others, contagiated by his weird laugh.
We must look crazy to other people but the point is everyone is having fun. It doesn't even seem like most of us just know each other recently.

As it is already time we head to the food section and just choose to eat whatever as everyone is so hungry.
We were careful and didn't eat much so that we are still able to go on rides.

"Hey guys let's go there!!" Heedo yells.

I follow his view and at the end of it stands a Horror House. Oh no, not in a million years.

"I'm sorry but I'm out of this one." I declare.

"Same for me." Junghoon states.

"Make that three." Gunmin adds.

"Awwww come on, you're no fun!" Heedo says pouting.

I look at Heejun and see that he seems as excited as Heedo to go in. Jaewook looks unfazed by it.

He's so cool
Wait what

I encourage them to go in while we ride something else but Heedo keeps insisting that we all have to grow closer during this evening and Horror House if perfect.
I sigh knowing already that it's a lost battle.

"I seriously can't." Gunmin insists.

"Then you come with me."

Gunmin looks surprised at Heedo's choice but the later only shoots him a smile. He slowly admits defeat and Heejun comes back telling us that we have to go in paired up.

Heedo is already paired up with Gunmin so now he is pairing us up. He calls me and Heejun and tells us to stay next to him. I become happy, thinking I would be paired up to the cutest teen ever.
Unfortunately, being nice wasn't on the maknae's plans as he pairs Heejun with Junghoon. Leaving me and Jaewook to be together.

___

Heyo guys
I know I updated sooner but last chapter was pretty short amd I wanted to give you more. So this week's update is early!
I hope you like this one. Sorry if it is messy, I had the idea for it but my eyes were not that okay as I have been studying all day. This chapter is being written like two weeks before it is published so it won't apply by then ahaha I'll be without exams.
I still don't know how I want this story to go but it's direction will go with the flow of my ideas.
I want it to have at least 20 chapters but the ideal is 25. However, I am not sure if I'll be able to complete even 20 chapters ahahaha.
Please comment, I love to see your feedback. o(≧o≦)o .

Love u,
MINJEE

Q: What do you like to do at a funfair?