4

Thanks for reading  my book....I am trying to update it everyday ....keep on reading share and vote...tell me what you think about this next chapter.

            Dickson's POV
"Damn it!,Serena is late again.How can she be so late she knows I have a new deal to finalise today" I  mutter angrily.This was my sixteenth PA this month,it seems no one I seem to hire as my PA was doing their job right.All of them are useless,useless who are after my money and not willing to work for it.
I was going to fire this one.I hate inconvenience and laziness ,she was full of them.
"Shit!where are my damn files and iPad !!"
This place is a mess,when did she even organised my office???!All she was good at was drooling at me,Women!!either they want money or sex from you..shiit.
my telephone rings.
"Serena is here" my sister who is also my secretary informs me from the other line.
"let her in"
"OK"
Serena walks in.She has awfully too much make up and wearing a flimsy red dress..exposing all her thighs,I dont care.
"You are fired!" I state with finality.
"Sir..."
"Get out,now!!" god  am now shouting.
She leaves my office swaying her hips,am not affected.I call siz and tell her to postponed all my meetings and get me a new PA.

OK so this chapter is not great.trying to bring Out the male in Dick, will take me sometime.