Character list and description.

PLEASE READ!!THIS PART IS VERY IMPORTANT!!..

Hey guys....thank you so much for the reads,1.27k reads!! Truly am flattered and grateful, I never thought I could reach this far and its all because of your efforts .As you may know this my first ever attempt to write a book and I never expected to reach this far.Incase you have noticed my writing style is kind of different, every chapter composes on a character's point of view, I find it easy to write it this way and I also think it makes you as a reader understand the particular character feelings and thoughts deeply.I hope you all like this,
That has made me write this chapter, I realised that my first chapters were vague, poorly written with bad grammar maybe,please forgive me for that.
But I dare say I have improved and am writings longer and interesting chapter with less grammar mistakes,this has prompted me to compile a list of the characters in this book so that you may understand and know them if am writing their pont of view but I promise not to over do it and minimize the characters to express their point of view.here we go

EDNA- She is the main character,in her twenties and in a sexual relationship with her boss which might mature to someone more but she is pessimistic about it.She is beautiful, strong, confident, loving and extremely loyal, she has a dark past as hinted by her and her adopted brother but she passed through it.
HUNTERS or DICKSON-he is also the main character,he is insanely hot and very rich.He is cold and possessive in nature.He is attracted to Edna and man enough to note that its more than attraction, however he has no clue on how to approach her.
ANDREW -he is Edna's adopted brother, a terrible cook too.He has gone through thick an thin with Edna and wants the best for her.
MIA- she is Hunter's sister, she was initially shy and reserved but that soon changed when she met Edna.There is more in her that will be seen in the next chapters.
JAMES- he is Hunters bodyguard,friend and father figure,he is close to Edna too.
NANA-she is like a mother to Hunters though we are yet to meet her,Mia dislikes her for reasons we will know later.
ALEX-Edna's ex-boyfriend,we are yet to meet him.
MADAM-Edna's and Andrew's last foster parent,from Andrew's and Edna's memories she seems cruel and has a role in Edna's dark past we are yet to know.

So far those are the major characters, others may emerge later in the book and I will try my best to update you guys.I hope this helps. An updating soonest but as you read the previous chapters remember to vote and share.
Until then goodbye..... Love you all and I appreciate the reads!