Taking her down

Edna's P.O.V
I must say am surprised.First I get Andrew's dream job(yea its his dream job,I think I already told you how he admired ....no worship is the correct word,sir Dickson),second my first ever duty is outrageous!who sends his P.A to dump one of his clingy mistress!!!Yea you heard me right.. I am on my way to face a woman that is way sexier than me and tell him Mr TDH plus Moody is no longer interested in her.Not that I am afraid,no,actually I have dumped Andrew's several clingy girlfriends in  the past....man...it was fuuuun.
This is diffrent.A whole new level,Mary Daniels was a celebrity,well-known model,she got the glamour,looks and everything well everything except love....none of her romantic relationship ever worked .Until recently she signed a contract with my boss,it was a six months contract which ended a month ago but it seems Miss Daniels is not ready to give up yet,I can't blame her..Mr Dickson got me hot and wet down there,the entire time of the interview,oh I just wanted him  to take me right there on the coffee table and bang the brains off me...I imagined how big he was judging by his physique he really seemed bi.....
"Miss Marie,I am to escort you to Miss Daniels", a middle aged man snapped me of my trail of dirty thoughts,though I realised he mentioned Miss Daniel's name with distaste..maybe even hostility...I think I like him already,as a friend(yea,as  a friend,just to make it clear,as much as I am super horny,I am still humane)
" Please call me Edna,you are making me feel old with the title ".I notice him smile but replaced by that serious face again.umph!!!I hate serious faces they are like a challenge to me,daring  me to put a smile in them and right now I really need to focus and take down this bitch.Sadly I felt obliged to make him smile more.
" So what  your name?",he seems surprised by my question,I guess no one asks him that .
"James, madam."
"I swear in the name of my favourite foods James if you address me with those stupid titles I will strangle you to the point of death" I am  actually angry.Noone has ever called me madam,and James calling me that made me feel ooooolld.yuck!!one if my phobias was getting old...though its inevitable.
James was laughing,my heart was literally bursting with joy.
"Hey am serious,I could kick your marine-trained ass real bad." I feign seriousness.
"You wouldn't dare"He says amidst laughs.
" Anyway let's go and deal with Miss Daniels,I will drive you.
In the driveway,James leads me to a black sleek SUV.whoa this car screams power and money.
"eerr...James?,I don't think I can get in that car leave alone let you drive me in it"
He is looking at me surprised,am embarrassed and guilty,I can't let my poor ass soil that expensive car.We should take a cab,I will be more comfortable in that .We stare at each other in an uncomfortable silence but that is soon interrupted  with a deep voice that got my heart racing like a wild horse.
"James is driving you with that Miss Marie,it will ensure total privacy while he gives you more detail on Miss Daniels".
Dickson,my hot boss,when did he change??he is even hotter in a blue suits,his lips are shapely I could kiss them forever,his eyes are so hypotonic.How could a man be so beautiful?????!i bet he has well built body beneath that suit,I can hear my sex goddess dying with want.I really want him doing things...
" Do you understand?"he asks.Well am snapped out again of my you-know 'good thoughts.'
"yes sir I understand " I answer back even though I understand nothing.
Tucked into this sleek car,James filled me up on Miss Daniels,Turns out he doesn't like her at all.That gave me confidence atlealst I was not going to break an innocent woman's heart.only one word could describe her,Cold.Taking her down was going to be easy,I Hate cold people.

part two of Taking her down coming soon.I know am not that good but this is my first book,so show some love and read share and vote...and yes criticize with humanity in check .