Hunters POV

So its really true! Its Nana!I can't believe that someone I loved and respected so much could be this evil!so wicked.
When the doctors were fighting hard to save Mia's life,Andrew sent me an email,the picture of the drawing Arnold had sketched out. At first I thought it was a coincidence that the culprit I was looking for resembled  the old Nana before she did those surgeries but I was wrong. Mia cleared all my doubt. No wonder Nana changed her appearance!!all this time the one who killed my mother,tried to kill my sister and even abused my woman was this close. To make matters worse I have been financing her lavish life and even sent men to protect her!
"James!" I call out for my bodyguard. He has been in the hospital since we brought Mia in. I know he cares for Mia like His own daughter.
"Yes sir!" He answers. I cringe at the word sir. He is clearly my father's age but still insists in calling me Sir. I have reprimanded him severally and warned him never to call me sir but he seems to forget. He sees my discomfort and changes the way he addresses me.
"Hunters,what can I do for you" he ask with a determined voice. He knows what I want to do and he supports it. Good! He can be trusted.
Send Men to Nana's and Anthony's house. Let them. find evidence that links them to a child brothel. Oh,and leak a story to A.N.C network about a child brothel being run by rich old men...and accept their interview." I give my instructions to James and he nods in approval. Just as he is about to leave I stop him.
"Wait,make sure you leak Edna as a victim and witness,leak the same information to the police.." I order. I feel very uncomfortable for putting Edna in the spot light but I have to do it. To save her I have to risk my all.
"But Sir,I don't think its good for Miss Edna to..'
" Do it and do it fast!"I cut James short before he voice his worries for Edna. I know this move will open old wounds but its necessary.
"Yes sir!" James accepts my orders and leaves immediately. I am left in the hospital hallway alone. Its quiet and peaceful. I had booked an entire private wing and made sure my bodyguards are protecting it. I don't want to take any chances with Mia's life. I walk back to her room but find her asleep. Good.
Its time I freshen up and go to that T.V interview.