Edna's P.O.V

WARNING: this chapter contains violent sexual scene and acts. Skip this chapter if you know it will affect you!!

'Slut,slut,slut!!' They keep on chanting. I try reaching my ears to block them but I can't. My hands are tied. I am tied on a table;legs apart,hands above. The leather straps holding me down are so tight . Different body odours hit my nose and the effect is almost immediate. I sneeze and my eyes get teary due to the bad smell. I look around and reality hits me, the dark room!
No, no! I don't want to be in the dark room again! I try struggling off my ties but I can't. The more I struggle the tighter the straps get. They all surround me,I can see all of them,each naked with a tool in their hand. A tool of their liking. A tool to bring me pain and them pleasure. They want to break me,want me to beg for mercy but I won't. I can't. I can't let them break me,I can't let them win.
"Be strong" I hear Catherine's voice at the back of my head. "Be strong, don't let them break you,if they do,they will win,they will kill you." Her voice is very firm. I wish she was here with me helping me,but no,she was locked in the torture room earlier today,reason? She had given me food yet I was punished for disobeying Madam. The torture room lives up to its name. In there all you get is pure physical torture,from whipping to being starved for days. Right now  I'd rather be in the torture room that here...
"When you feel like giving up,chant the name of each one of them and imagine making them pay. Catherine voice echo's in my head again. She always says that's the only way I can survive the dark room. I look around me and recognize each one of then. I close my eyes and start chanting. I know the harder I resist the more brutal my tortures will be but I don't care. I'd rather take the pain than see a grin of victory on their faces. Today I am being forced to service 15 people, ten men and women. They are all naked and over thirty years old. I always fail to wonder why they keep on doing this to me. Don't they have daughters? Is there even a shred of conscience left in them?? I feel tears flooding in my eyes and I fight them back. The moment I break,Andrew and Catherine will die. I can't let them break my spirit. I see James Francis walking towards me,a sex toy in one hand and a hot steel on the other. The steel looks like those used for branding slaves and the initials J.F in hot red. He places the hot steel just above my belly and thrusts his crude sex toy into my vagina. It hurts so much I want to cry. I can't cry,I won't. I can see anticipation in his wicked eyes,waiting, waiting for me to break,to beg for mercy,I won't. It hurts so much....he presses on violently and the friction cause me unimaginable pain..
"Beg for mercy tough one..." His voice thick with desire reaches my hears, I can hear the fifteen around me panting and moaning, Philips is jerking on my face while Ted is fucking  Jane Mary  as she sucks my underdeveloped breasts. I am disgusted by them. Disgusted by my powerlessness, for letting the abuse body to their liking!!I hate all of them!!I hate Me!!
The hot steel is pressed on my belly and I smell my burning flesh,the pain spreads all over my body  and I can't take it anymore. It hurts,it hurts so much...
AAaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! I let out a ear piercing scream.............

I wake up with a start in Andrews arms. I am drenched in sweat and probably tears. I hold on to Andrew tightly, I don't want to go back,I don't want to ever go back there. I don't want to ever fall asleep again. I hold in to Andrew tightly and I weep. He knows where I am from. He pats my head gently trying to calm me down. As I Sob in his arms,we both know that this was just the beginning of a painful chapter!My nightmares are back.