New Friend.

Edna POV
My boss,Mr smoking hot said I did well!!!seriously?? In my opinion i did waaaaay great...none can pull out such a show as I did and emerge successful!! Did well is not enough praise for me...and yea... Fetching for praises.
I walk into my new office and it's spacious.... The decor is impressive but its super dusty.....I wonder if the previous PA really cleaned this room
....or.....spent her time thinking about her boss.....who is way too hot....he literally look like a Greek God....I hear they were super hot,I know I am praising him too much,..but I swear he is really cute.He is that version of a man that every woman wants;tall,well set biceps, smoking hot eyes and stinking rich,it's sad he is known as the town's most rich playboy come bachelor.
I set to work and clean my office fast,arrange my documents and go through every detail in the deal he is to sign .It's a great deal....if he manages to get the people involved he will fetch millions, I wonder how he managed to reach the top. He must be a go-getter and a predator to survive the tough business world...I could ask him to give me one of two tips to survive....a knock pulls me out of my reverie....at the door is a really beautiful lady....her eyes resembles someone I know..
"Hi" she greats me nervously.
"Hi" I answer back....she has a nice voice...like music to my ears.
"My name is Mia,am Hunter's sister."
So that's where the resemblance comes from!!so my cold -hearted boss has a baby sister!!!.
"Nice to meet you, am Edna,his new P A "
You did a great job back there, getting rid of Daniels.... Tell me how did you pull that one out!"the nervous girl is gone ....Mia looks at me with eyes full of admiration. Alteast there is someone who really appreciate me.
"Mmm...that's a secret....but if you let me buy you lunch today,i might share a way or two on how to deal with such  bitches" I wink at her.....I need an ally....a strong one who will tell me how to deal with my cold-hearted boss,her sister will be of great help..
She winks back.... She is mischievous, I can tell there is a fire spirit in her not hey ignited......I can tell we will be great friends
"Deal,and I will tell you a way or two how to deal with my brother"
I am beyond shocked.
"Are you a mind reader by Chance?? Coz if  you are I demand immunity against your ability" I joke lightly.
"Hahaha.....don't worry,your thoughts are safe with me"
She has a beautiful smile..one that Andrew would fall for immediately.
We spend some time talking like old friends.... I tell her about Andrew and she tells me about herself.We are then rudely interrupted by my boss who threatens to fire me but stop mid sentence after seeing his sister.
"Dick this is my new friend,Edna whom I believe is your PA,don't keep her long ,we have a lunch date today." I smile at the word new friend,however my smile is cut short when am left at the mercy of cold dark eyes.......