Hunter's POV

"Damn!!!"
"Hunters stop breaking things for christsake!!you are tering your office apart!!" My sister shouts at me.I am so pissed off.I don't care about these furniture or glasses, they mean nothing.
She has been ignoring me for three whole weeks!!!WEEKS!!!.After the kiss we  shared she dared to ignore me!!Me??Dickson Hunters!!!
I have been trying to get her attention but she totally brushed me off, ignoring me by either pretending to get a call or talking to Mia.I decided to give her space because I thought she was slightly embarrassed by our intimate encounter but no!she kept ignoring me as if I didn't exist! As if I dont mean a thing to her!!as if we never shared a special moment with her!
good,am loosing it!every minute I spend without her sparing me a glance is torture to my soul.
Three weeks only.I have liked,love and now obsessed with her!I never knew falling in love was easy and fast.am too deep and the woman I love disgrards me!.
"Where did she go?!" I ask Mia,my tone is so angry and loud,I see her flinch away with fear for a moment I feel guilty but she composes herself ,I am relieved.
"She went to pick up Andrew".
" hahahaha",I let out a hysterical laugh,it even sounds crazy in my ears.
"So she is replacing me with her roommate??,she is such a whore,replacing men like clothes"
"Don't you dare call her a whore!!" Mia hisses at me.
"And how did you know she has a roommate????" She inquiries angrily
"Oh,I told James to look into her," I answer non-commitedly when in real sense am so worried.
"So you send someone to background check her up but you don't have the guts to tell her you love her??you know what?don't you dare call her a whore coz you are the man whore here,how many women have you slept around with and never regarded their feelings ,serves you right to be ignored by a woman!" She shouts at me.
Am way beyond surprised,this lecture is the longest sentence my sister has ever said to me,I knew they were friends but I never knew it was this deep,to the extent she chooses to side her over me!She walks past through me clearly pissed off,she pausess at the doorway.
"By the way,get someone to clean up here,am done clearing your mess,be a man for once,not just with money but feelings too"
She walks out leaving me awe-struck.Where is my innocent,naive sister who never talked much, I love it,this must be Edna's doing......I love her...I have to pursue her,she is mine I have to claim her.she is mine....
I call James to drive me at her house,not Even her stupid roommate will not stop me,I will him if he tries...

So here we go another chapter,its short am still having trouble with writing hunter's POV but I hope you enjoy it.thanks for the reads!please voooooote.till then......