Hunters POV

Its been two weeks since I last saw Edna,two weeks of loneliness, two weeks of torture without her by my side,without seeing her smile,without touching her. Even though we have been talking daily through the phone,I miss her,listening to her voice alone is not enough to quench my yearning for her. But I believe its worth it. I have been re tracing Edna's past trying to find the bastards who abused her. So far,I have got all the thirty names but one is missing,her foster mother,the main culprit of her suffering. She has covered her tracks well so we couldn't get any important information to lead us to her. That's why we are at an artist's workshop today,his name is Arnold Odell and he is a great artist. All his work are always life like and amazing, being an art lover myself, I have been close to Arnold and most of my art pieces are from him. His studio is large,the smell of canvas and paint is evident in the air,torn canvases and broken paint brushes are allover the floor. The room is disorganized, as it's always been. Arnold's latest work are on display and Arnold himself is finishing one now.
Arnold has an eccentric nature and is always choosy on who he can sell a painting to or even work for. I am lucky to be among his "chosen few" as he always says. The displayed work are so beautiful even though some are unfinished. Arnold hands are moving fast and gracefully like a dance as he finishes his painting. He hums and doesn't not give us attention, I am wise not to interrupt him or else he will exhort me out of money after his done,he stands beside his painting and show it off to us with a proud face. Andrew is amazed and praises the painting multiple time,me however,I stand there mute,I will not praise this painting just to boost his ego and be tricked to buy it.
"You are paying for this painting Hunters,if you don't ,I will auction one of your drawings" Arnold says in a loud voice. Darn this man! He always has a way of tricking me of my money every time we meet. Andrew looks at him in disbelief then breaks into a laughter.
"What? You think I can't drain the great iceblock Dickson Hunters?" Arnold asks him in proud voice. I look at them emotionlessly but that makes the both of them even laugh harder. These past two weeks I have grown quite close to Andrew. I am now assured that there is nothing between the two. And he promised not to stay with Edna ever again IF I buy him a house! Another leech,exploiting every opportunity to take my money away. But for Edna,I will give up everything just to be with her.
Arnold and Andrew click immediately. They become "best friends" seemingly because of their love to exhort money from me.
"Haha,I also tricked him to buying me a house so he can leave with my sister!' Andrew says amidst laughter.
" wait,did you just say stay with your sister?this iceblock and unsmiling face has a girlfriend? "Arnold asks shocked. I can't blame him. I have never dated,never loved . All my relationships were of convenience. It was sex for me,money for them
And we had to sign a contract which never lasted for long anyway. I found love and women troublesome. But ever since Edna walked into my life,I got hooked. I had sex with her even before signing a contract. I got addicted to her, to her body and fell in love with her everything , hard. And I am not planning to let her go anytime soon.
" you didn't know?the iceblock is nlove with my sister." Andrew tells Arnold and both continue talking as if I am not in the room. For almost fifteen minutes,they discus me bluntly.
"Enough! Arnold I have work for you." I interrupt them after realising they won't stop soon.
"What can I do for you Ice block?" Arnold asks in a very serious voice but his face is opposite of serious. I decide to ignore his mocking and playful tone and get down to  business.
"Andrew will give you some description and I want you to draw out someone,can you do that.?" I ask knowing that Arnold hates it most when someone question his ability to work. I use it as payback for all the teasing and sure enough Arnold puffs in anger and he he ignores me. He leads Andrew to the inner room and I am left in the disorganized workshop alone. Why do I suddenly feel like an unwanted third wheel around the two?