Edna's P.O.V

"We need to break up." I suddenly blurt out. I know we should break up,I don't deserve him,I am slut. I don't think he wants me anymore. The way he asks his questions just scare the hell out of me. I think it will be beat if we part ways. Its been a short time us dating butbit feels like sweet forever. I am addicted to him,to his scent,to his love,to his dick,to his everything, to HIM. I love him so much it hurts. I love him to obsession and it scares me. I look at him and wait for his reply,he looks back at me,directly into the eyes. He stands up and I see a flicker of emotion in his eyes. Is it obsession? Is he also obsessed with me like I am with him? My heart leaps with joy just by the thought of it. I look into his eyes and I get lost in them.
"We are not breaking up." His cold voice snaps me out of my trail of thoughts. His words makes my heart choke with sweetnesses. I am tempted to agree with him but I can't. I can't. Right now everything is in a disarray and nothing, especially love can work out for me now. Andrew and I need to relocate ASAP and start afresh. An new life without my man,without hot sex,without orgasm after orgasm,without love,without him. To be with him will destroy him. His reputation and empire. I need to leave him,need to unlove him. Can I really? Can I unlove him?He is my drug,a drug am addicted to. Can I get him off my system? Can I get him out of my heart and mind? I have to. It is a necessity not a choice. So I harden my heart for the sake of  us.
"I am not asking Hunters, this is the end of us. After I leave , you will never hear of me or see me again." My voice literally breaks. I feel like crying so bad.
Hinters looks at me,his eyes threatening me to repeat what  I just say. The way he looks at me is so dominant. Like he own me and I have no say in our relationship. His eyes shift from my eyes to my lips. My heart quivers and I open my mouth to say something but they are captured with Hunters mouth. His kiss is so passionate and aggressive. I try pushing him off me but that make him even more aggressive. He holds my waist and push me down to the bed. Hus mouth never leaves mine. I am out of breath and my heart is pounding loudly. His hands roams in my bod,not randomly but on specific sensitive parts . I submit to his kiss and my body responds immediately. My tuts harden and my pussy gets wet and pulsating. I can feel blood rushing off my mind and I loose all sense of rationality. I lie on the bed and I pull him to me. He falls on top of me and continues torturing me with his possessive kiss. I moan and arch my body towards him. I want him, I know he wants me too. His cock is hard and pressing on my abdomen. I reach to take his shorts off but he stops...
Slowly and in a husky voice he whispers into my ear.
"You .are . MINE Edna,slut or not. You don't get to leave me ever,You are MINE!." He then gets off me,straighten his clothes and with one last look,walk out the room