Love is inevitable???!!

Edna's  POV
I have been avoiding hunters the whole week,I swear it has not been easy.While am ignoring him,he has occupied every thought in my mind,I can't think straight, people around me think am so focussed and serious, umph!!if only they knew,how have been having dirty thoughts!!they could have declared me whore of the year!don't judje me,I love sex,not to the extreme but I love good sex and Hunters seems like he can fuck me good.
The worst part is that I think I like him, believe me,am an expert In sex,if you like him to much,don't let him fuck you, your mind will get muddled and soon you will be in love...just like Daniels,she got hooked up.The end result, the man is not hers,so sad.

A man like Hunters is not easy to tame,I like him,thats dangerous because there is a thin line between like and love,you never know when you cross it, I definetly won't take the reason if he can't be mine.Plus we are very different people, like heaven and earth,light and darkness.
Life is so unfair but we have to live with it.His my boss am his employee romance can never bloom only a fling,I don't want to be just a fling to him,I want him,all of him,it frightens me, I have only known him for weeks maybe  yet I want him this badly.
PLUS his sister is my friend, typically best friend!! We have been hanging out a lot of late with her, though she has managed to postponed  our date of doing her extreme makeover. Am grateful for now,I am not ready to spill the details on how I kissed his brother and almost cum on him.she has been questing me on why I am ignoring her brother but o brushed her off giving her the excuse that I don't want to break the unspoken rule of bestfriends:do not fall in love with her brother.She said she doesn't mind and I retorted I still want to be friend of the year.
I look at my clock,today  eager to go home,Andrew will be coming after a 2 - week business trip.To say am excited is an understatement. Am over the moon .I have missed him,he will help get Hunters off my head......tik,its strikes four and I quickly dash off my office.
"Heeey!! I thought we were going to pick him up with you!!" Mia stops me
"Certainly no!!"I retort
"Why??"she asks indignantly
" you will fall in love with him,he is extremely"
"So what if I do?you are so selfish Edna Marie"she retorts
"And you are such a slut Mia Hunters now hand me over your car keys"I reply her.
" Humph! Return her I good hands ,I will come over and check Andrew out"she answers giving me her car keys while winking.
I rush and soon I get to the airport, am lucky to find Andrew's plane landing .I have missed him so much.I watch his tall self approaching me.
"Sweet pie" he calls out.
I forget my manners and ran towards me,he meets me half way . hug each other tightly, two weeks has been like ages.
"Big bro"
"You have grown big" he jokes
"Am a  grown woman wewe (1.)
On way home we chat alot fortunately for this trip he has gotten a raise and a promotion.

In the  house
We arrive so quickly am excited.
" Who is the man"Andrew suddenly and asks
Am very surprised ,I didn't expect that.
"What man??" I ask
"The one you are in love with"
"I am not in love bro ,stop accusing me,you know I don't do love!!"
"You are human Ed,you have a beating heart that loves" Andrew tells me,am not surprised he knows me,to him,I am an open book vice versa,so I decide to come put clean.
"I don't love him,I like him,we kissed once and he is an awesome kisser,"I admit
" who's the man?"he asks
"My boss" I reply
"He better treat you well or else I will knock his teath out" he replies taking the big brother role of being overprotective.
"No need for that,I have been ignoring him for two weeks now" I reply
"Why??"
"Am avoiding to fall in love" I answer seriously.
Andrew looks raising his eyebrows .
"Edna Marie, how many time have I told you falling in love inevitable??"
"Probably a thousand times
My hear sinks with unknown feeling.

This chapter is dedicated to a reader bushra99101.thanks for the reads and the votes.you keep me going.......I appreciate every other reader too you guys are my motivation, I hope you enjoy this chapter,read and vote and share
Lol.

Pssst,I used a Swahili word(wewe) it means you in English.
Till then enjoy