Epilogue

"Wait, stand there!" I exclaim, pulling out my camera.

"Baby girl, how many pictures do you have to take of my gorgeous face?" Helio cockily responds.

"She's a photographer . . and you're basically her model." Tess answers for me with a grin.

"Exactly." I laugh as Helio groans. "Now show me that stunning smile, baby."

Helio complies and I find myself grinning at him. He's my soul mate and I love him with all my heart. He's been there for me through the last four years of college and has been taking me to amazing places for my photography. I've had great feedback on my photos and I've even been to fancy events for it. Helio and Tess have been with me through everything.

Tess joins us on every adventure, but she probably always feels like a third wheel even if we don't act couple-like. I've tried finding her someone, but she prefers being alone. She's doing so good in college and will probably help start my photography business. I think being alone is how she plans on staying successful. That doesn't mean that she doesn't go on dates because she does, but it just means that she's better off on her own.

We live in a three bedroom place close to both colleges. It's different than what Tess and I planned on getting, but it works. It's very open with big windows and similar to Kurt and Rachel's place in Glee or Vincent and J.T.'s warehouse in Beauty and the Beast. There's a bridge as we call it that connects each room and we strung fairy lights around the railing of it. There's also a fireman's pole which Helio had surprised Tess and I with. It's a private place which surprised all of us since we're literally living in New York.

"Wait! I have a surprise waiting for you back at the hotel!" Helio exclaims and Tess laughs.

"Shit, you guys better get going. It's almost time." Tess checks her watch.

  "Almost time for what?'' I look between both of them.

  "She didn't tell you?" Helio asks with a raised eyebrow.

  "He didn't tell you?" Tess asks almost a second after Helio.

  "Well . . there's no time now.'' Helio grabs ahold of my hand. "C'mon baby, we have six minutes!" He drags me through the crowds of people with a ridiculous grin on his face.

  "Helio, what are you doing?" I can barely say the sentence through my laughter.

  ''Tell . . you . . when . . we . . get . . there." He tells me between breaths.

  We get back to the hotel room and there's a table set up in our room. The view of the canal is gorgeous and I'm glad we decided to visit Geithoorn which is in the Netherlands. It's been so amazing here and I have plenty of pictures of it. Helio found the place and then surprised Tess and I with a flight here. He literally took us onto his private plane and we ended up here.

  "What is all this for?" I question as he instructs me to sit down.

  "Uhm . . a romantic gesture." He shrugs then he pushes my chair in.

  "Really? Cause you're nervous."

  "I can't be nervous around my girl?" He sits down.

  ''You seem especially nervous." I look at him and he smiles.

  "Shhh . . just stop asking questions."

  I shut up and we start eating after our food gets delivered. Helio continues acting weird, but I ignore it. We eat a small meal then desert which both taste great, yet Helio barely eats either so I eat way more than I should.

  "What's up with you?" I question.

  "You remember the worst two days of your life, right?" He looks at me and I nod slowly.