Chapter 1- Welcome to Eternity Meadows!

Flashback -

  It was a late Friday night in mid - January.  Despite your wishes, your mom made everybody do a family night.  So here you were in your skeleton pajamas watching Disney movies and playing board games with your family.  " Y/N could you please refill the popcorn bowl? " your mom asked.  "Sure" you replied walking into the kitchen.

(Reader Chans P.O.V~)

  ' I can't wait for this to be over. Then I can watch anime and read Yao- I mean fanfics hehe. ' I thought to myself.  "I should put my phone on the charger." I muttered.  I made my way upstairs and into my room. Suddenly I heard my little brother and sister yelling.  I immediately bolted downstairs trying to see what the commotion was.  " What's wro- AHHHH!!!! What the hell!?!?" In front of me was my parents and sibling's lifeless bodies sprawled across the floor.  Organs decorated the room along with blood coating almost everything. " No, No, NOOOOO." I screamed dropping to my knees.  " Y-Y/N" My mom chocked out.

  "I love yo-" She didn't get to finish as the last essence of life faded from her eyes.  I heard sirens in the distant.  Neighbors flooded in the house just as police arrived. " Oh god, she killed them!" Mrs. Lynn screamed.  Monster, Evil, and Killer were all I could hear before I passed out.

End of flashback -

Present ~

That same memory repeated itself inside my head over and over again.  "Get out the car murder!"  A buff looking man yelled, getting spit on my face in the process.  I reluctantly got out and stared at the building before me.  It reeked of death and sadness.  'It looks to have at least five stories.' I thought silently.  " Move bitch!" He screeched forcefully pulling my arm.  'Just because I was a patient doesn't mean they could treat me like this!  If I'm going to be in here at least I should fight back.' I said indirectly.  I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and started to punch him.  I went for to final blow until I was stabbed in the neck with something.

*Time skip brought to you by Tamaki's Emo Corner* 

  "Ugh, what the fuck happened." I asked nobody in particular.  I looked around the space I was in while dragging my hand through my h/l h/c hair.  My e/c glazed over a desk in the corner with a built-in lamp and journal.  I lazily walked to the desk and sat down in the chair.  'Hmm, I wonder if there is anything in the journal.' I opened the journal to see rushed handwriting.

  DON'T TRUST MS. SMITH!!!  SHE IS EVIL!!!  GET ON THE CREEPYPASTA GOOD SIDE!!! GOOD LUCK - PATIENT 302

  A red splatter was on the top left corner of the page.  I think it's safe to say patient 302 didn't make it out alive.  I hid the journal in my pillowcase.  Suddenly the door opened to reveal a tall lady with brown bob hair and icy blue eyes.  'She seems like a bitch.' I thought to myself.  Behind her were two guards, one of them being the guy I beat up.  I would try to convince her I'm innocent, but nobody believed me anyway.  " Hello Y/N! My name is Ms. Smith." She introduced herself with a small smile and extended her hand. 

  I just looked at her hand with Levi face.  Ms. Smith retracted her hand after a few moments.  "Its time for dinner. I'm here to lead you there." She explained. I just nodded and followed her with the guards behind us. ' I think I should listen to patient 302 and be careful around her.'  " Here we are, dear." She said.  I walked in and grabbed a tray.  Looking around I noticed a boy with dark brown hair, a mouth guard, and goggles waving me over.  Not having anywhere to go I walked over to him and his friends.  "H-Hi! M-m-m-y name is T- Toby." He stuttered and ticked. I noticed he twitches too.  " Hello, my name is Y/N. It's nice to meet you." I smiled.

  He started to point at people and say their names. " T-that's Hoodie, M-masky, Jeff, Bloody P-painter, Jane, Sal-l-ly, Eyeless J-j-jack or EJ, L-laughing Jack or LJ, B-ben, Clock w-w-work, S-s-smile, we also go by the name Creepyp-p-pasta."  I took in all their faces.  "It's nice to meet you ." Some said.  " So what's your story Y/N?"  Sally asked. 'Patient 302 did say get on their good side.' 

  " Well, it all started with..." I began.

***********************************************************************************************************

  Hey Panda Fam! I hoped you liked the first chap.  Please like, follow, and comment!  Have a good day/night!~ Fandom