Chapter 4 - The Great Escape!

Pic not by me

Reader Chans P.O.V~

It was early in the morning... or late in the night. My time should already have been served and I should be released soon. "Oi! Your time is up, so come on!" A doctor leaned on the doorframe of the padded room. Light flooded the room as I observed him. He had midnight hair and blood-red eyes that pierce through me. He also had a surgical mask on with sharp teeth in the form of a smile drawn on it. "Like what you see doll? They call me Dr. Smiley." Dr. Smiley chuckled. "Don't be so full of your self." A woman glared. She had brown locks and red/peach eyes. Her outfit was a mid-thigh leather dress with a red plus on the top right of it. Also with an all black (Leather) surgical mask and nurse cap with red plusses on them. "You can call me Nurse Ann, darling." She smiled. "Ok."

They lead me into the cafeteria with the rest of the patients. I immediately rushed over to my group of friends yelling their names. "Y/N!!!" Sally ran and jumped into my arms. I spun her around clutching her tightly. Tears flooded my eyes, but I blinked them back. They all greeted me with hugs and 'Hellos'. "I see you met Nurse Ann and Dr. Smiley." Masky said. "Yeah, they released me from my cell." I reminisced. "Just so you know Y/N their Creepypasta and they were sent here to help us escape. We already came up with a plan!" Clockwork informed.

After I was told the plan and the distraction we started to set our mission into action. BEN was going to find a way out using the camera system then break the power system (Distraction). Then Toby was going to burn the place down with the help of matches that he got from a nurse ( He seduce her (¬‿¬) ). "Ok BEN are you ready?" I questioned. "Yeah." He said and started to hack into the camera system.

~5 minutes later~

"There seems to be an easy escape way through a vent in the west wing." BEN stated before breaking the power system. Red flashes and sirens started to go off. We ran down the west wing with only the red flashes to guide us. Heavy footsteps and screams were heard. Some of the doors were locked by the power. "Come on guys! The vent is just up ahead." BEN yelled loud enough for us to hear over the chaos. Jeff kicked down the vent before going in. Everyone filed behind him, me being last. After about 10 minutes of shuffling through the cramp vents, the line came to a stop. "What's the holdup?" I asked. "Jeff is breaking down the vent that leads to the outside." Bloody Painter looked over his shoulder at me. I nodded in response, barely able to make out his face. The line started to move again and we all jumped down to the ground. Toby turned around swiftly and threw a couple of matches into the vent. "Come on guys." I said before taking off. Everybody followed until Nurse Ann took over leading us to their base. Not even five minutes later an explosion could be heard behind us.

The sun was starting to set. We were in a weird forest with tall leafless trees around us. A mist surrounded are ankles as leaves crunched under our feet. I looked up ahead to see a 'creepy' looking mansion. "This is our home." Sally informed clutching her teddy bear. "Woah..." was all I could respond with. "Your drooling baka." BEN laughed. I quickly closed and wiped my mouth. They led me up the steps of the mansion and Jane opened the door to reveal many more people in a huge living room. Everybody turned and looked at me. Some reached for their weapons, but was distracted by a tall creature clearing its throat.

"Welcome back children. I see you brought back a guest whom I assume is my new proxy Y/N. Am I correct?"

"Yes sir" They said in unison except for Jeff who just tched and sat on the couch. Toby, Hoodie, and Masky took their rightful place by their master.

"My name is Slenderman child, but you can call me slendy for short. I hope you enjoy your new life with us." Slendy greeted with a bow. "I'm sure I will." I smiled. Everybody that I haven't met started to introduce themselves. ( Jason the Toy Maker, Liu, Lost Silver, Herobrine, Dark Link, Splendorman/Splendy, Sexual Offenderman/Offender, Trenderman/Trendy, Kagkao, Glitchy Red, BRVR, Tails Doll, Candypop, Puppeteer, Grinny Cat, Seed Eater, and Hobo Heart.)

After that, I was lead to my new room. As soon as I hit the bed I felled asleep.

************************************************************************************************************

Hey Panda Fam! Sorry for the little wait... school hit me with a bunch of assignments. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment, follow, and like.~ Fandom