Chapter 8 - S.O.S

(Reader P.O.V)

It has been at least a month since my 'little' outburst. We tried to contact Slenderman, but all our attempts were in vain. It seems when we tried to do a message mentally it was caught off by some weird force. The only good thing that happened was that the other proxies told me apparently Slender could sense when his proxies are in danger/what we are feeling.

The only other thing I could think about was how I was going to kill B/F/N. I understood once I took a life I would officially be a monster, but I was fine with that. Just as my thoughts were about to eat away at me they were cut off by a voice asking me a question.

"Y/N... a-a-are y-you o-o-ok?" Toby questioned, readjusting his form on the floor.

'No.'

"I'm ok." I lied through my teeth, staring at Toby.

He seemed to notice my lie but decided to leave it there.

"Ok." He responded.

We settled into the uncomfortable silence once again. 'Are you even coming for us Slender?'

"Of course I am, child. Why wouldn't I?"

I gasped loudly, alerting the rest of the proxies.

"What happened?" Masky asked quickly, leaning forward in curiosity.

"Slender h-he just responded to my thoughts!" I responded a smile of hope spread across my face.

"Really! W-what h-h-he say!!" Toby exclaimed, eagerly.

"Well, I asked was he coming for us and he responded with, "Of course I am, child. Why wouldn't I?" I explained, trying to match Slender's voice.

"Ask what took him so long and when he's coming for us." Hoodie stated, joining the conversation.

I nodded and asked Slender.

"I had to figure out how to communicate with you without Zalgo being notified I had access to you. Furthermore, it'll take at least a week to be able to get you, so please be patient child."

'Ok, I'll tell the others.'

I quickly explained what I discussed with Slender with the other proxies. They nodded in understanding and were about to ask more questions, but footsteps interrupted them. We quickly quieted down and slouched to seem like we weren't talking at all.

"What's got you all rowdy down here?" B/F/N questioned with an irritated expression. We didn't respond to his/her question. He/she breathed out a sigh and took out a key. B/F/N unlocked our cell door and stepped in slowly. I looked up curious as to what he/she was going to do. I was shocked when I saw an insane look flicker across their face.

"Since you seem to become unable to respond on your own I guess I have to help you." B/F/N mumbled, emitting a dark aura.

He/she pulled his/her leg back and swung it forward. I gasped in pain as their shoe made contact with my delicate flesh. He/she continued to mercilessly inflict pain on different parts of my body. I screamed in agony as the other proxies pleaded for B/F/N to stop.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU WILL ALL GET YOUR TURN!" B/F/N shouted at the others.

He/she continued to beat me black and blue. B/F/N swung his/her foot to my head and delivered the final blow.

(Time Skip brought to you chibi Kaneki)

'Why is everything hurting?'

"I-I-is...o-o-ok?"

'Definitely Toby...'

"She has.... out for...while."

'Masky?'

"She...moving...little bit."

'Hoodie...'

I opened my eyes slightly but quickly shut them because of the pain in them. I attempted to open my eyes again slowly. Adjusting my vision, I see the guys looking at me. Memories suddenly hit me as I realized what B/F/N did to me.

'A bitch is going to pay.'

The proxies didn't look any different from before I passed out.

"Zalgo stopped him/her before he/she got to us. Apparently, he needed his/her assistance for something." Masky mumbled.

The rest of the day was spent in silence.

***************************************************
Hello Panda Fam! I would like to take a moment to thank every single person for reading my story. I really do appreciate all you guys from the bottom of my heart. Also happy early Halloween. What are you guys going to be? I'm going to just watch horror movies, lol. Like always please like, comment, and follow. Have an amazing day/night!~ Fandom