Chapter 12- The Lone Wolf, Y/N

Please read the author's note at the end!
(Reader P.O.V)

'It's been a while since I've been truly alone. I'm completely isolated by society and lost the only people that accepted me for who I am. This person I've become is not me...or maybe it is. Maybe this is who I've always been and it took a tragedy to reveal it? A violent, evil, beast. Or it could be that this is what they made me...'

I let a sigh escape my nose, as I laid down on a hill with flourishing grass. Like a mother, it cradled me gently while my eyes found themselves placed on the moon. Stars danced in place against the black background. As if in a fairytale I saw a shooting star across the sky at a fast pace. I closed my eyes and made my wish.

'Allow me to be with them again. My new family.'

(Time Skip brought to you by Naruto's favorite Ramen Shop!)

I awoke to the sounds of birds singing their beautiful songs, awaking those who are lucky enough to hear it. I smiled to myself thinking, 'At least I have myself, the trees, and the rest of nature.'  Standing up, I started to stretch my limbs until I heard a satisfying pop.

"Guess I should go get something to eat. Well, considering I don't have money I guess it's hunting, huh."

Willing myself up I stumbled into the forest searching for my prey. After a couple of minutes, I spotted a bunny hopping around. Readying my attack, I lunged at the pile of fluff. As I neared the said bunny it took note of my presence and scurried off. I ended up face planting into the ground causing the rest of my body to flip over my head. Which by the way hurt like hell. Forcing my way up, I look for alternative food sources. Luckily, my eyes set upon a squirrel scrambling up a tree. I continued to watch until I saw it scurry into a hole in the tree.

 I continued to watch until I saw it scurry into a hole in the tree

"I should sharpen a stick or something. It would be risky trying to catch it with my bare hands."

I searched around on the ground until I found a sturdy stick and a jagged looking stone. Quickly cutting away at the stick, I was done shaping it in under ten minutes. I made my way over to the hole and quickly jabbed the stick deep within the hole until I heard a pained squeak. Pulling my arm back I looked at the now-dead squirrel.

"Sorry little guy, but your death was not in vain."

(Time-skip to Y/N starting a fire and cooking the squirrel. 💀)

I finished up cooking the squirrel just as the sun started to set. The sky was a mix of blue, orange, and pink. It created a calm atmosphere like all my worries could just disappear. I finished the squirrel quickly and laid down on the grass. Closing my eyes, I felled into a deep slumber. However, I was unaware of the set of eyes watching me from afar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First of all, I just want to say, RIP Squirrel. ( T ʖ̯ T) ( T ʖ̯ T)

Anyway, I have a quick question! Should Y/N forgive the Creepypasta?

Yes!
No!

Thanks for voting you amazing humans!😘 This will greatly affect the story from here. Anyway, have a fabulous (Mettaton Who?) day/night. I love you guys oh so very much! Make sure to comment, vote and follow. ~ Fandom