Chapter 11- Goodbye Slender Mansion and Hello Chaos

I do not own the image above or Tokyo Ghoul. (Sadly)
F/N = Father's Name
S/N = Sister's Name
B/N = Brother's Name
Reader P.O.V
My wrists and ankles were bounded to the cobblestone wall by chains, causing them to clink every time I moved. I just sat in complete silence feeling numb to everything around me including the ache in my heart. That was until the dam of tears that have been building up broke. A liquid that I was well accustomed to leaked out my eyes and rolled down my s/c cheeks. My throat felt constricted and raw as I choked out sobs as a headache came on. I trembled as my sadness slowly turned into pure fiery rage.
'I... hate... them?'
Confusion.
'I hate them.'
Realization.
'I HATE THEM!'
Acceptance.
My tears of anger slowed as I sucked in a breath and let out a ear piercing scream full of rage. I started to tug on the chain roughly still screaming as red over came my vision.

Creak!

Creak!

Crack!

Third P.O.V
The chains broke free from the wall as Y/N managed to shatter the shackles on her writs and ankles. She immediately charged at the basement door ramming herself against it.

Meanwhile everyone else in the mansion, besides the handful of injured and Slenderman, where downstairs in the living room on edge. They all heard the screams of anger from the dungeon and were armed with their respective weapons.

"What's w-wrong with (nickname)." Sally questioned behind Jane's legs with a trembling voice.

She didn't know if she should be scared or worried about Y/N. However, no one went to comfort Sally as they were to focused on listening for Y/N's movement. Slenderman appeared behind the Creepypasta causing everyone to jolt forward.

"Do what you must, children."

Then he disappeared. Suddenly a crack and slam filled everyone's ears.

They were screwed.

(A hour prior, Slenderman's P.O.V)

I flipped through countless files until I found the one I was looking for. Imprinted on the front in crimson was, F/N L/N.

I opened the packet and began reading the contents.

Name: F/N L/N

Occupation: Agent for Zalgo

Children: S/N L/N, B/N L/N, and Y/N L/N

I stopped, having read enough.

'Any worker for Zalgo can't be trusted. Including anyone associated with said person.'

(Present, Third Person)

Everything was at a stand still, only the Creepypasta's ragged breathing was heard. Time seemed to slow as Y/N ran into the room fuming with her hands clenched tightly at her sides. Her brows were furrowed and her breathing uneven. Inside her eyes were a fire burning fiercely, hungry to turn everything it touched to ash. She took one step forward causing all hell to break lose.

The sounds of bones crunching and yells filled the mansion. Y/N smashed her fist into anyone who got in her way, not caring how hard. Jane picked up Sally and ran up the stairs leaving the rest to fight against Y/N. Candypop locked eyes with Y/N, making her run towards him. She managed to flip him onto the ground causing blood to come out of Candy's mouth.

Y/N fought through the crowd and ran into the night. She jumped over roots and fallen trees, for what seemed like hours, before finally bursting through the tree line. She continued to run and run until she passed out from exhaustion.

(Time Skip, Y/N P.O.V)

I groaned opening my eyes seeing a blue sky with white, fluffy clouds above. Shaking my head I managed to sit up and started recalling the events that had occurred not so long ago. The images flashed rapidly in my mind. I couldn't think anymore as a headache came on causing me to groan in frustration.

'What a shitty day.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Panda Family!!🐼 Everyone good? If not remember that you can always talk to me.🗣 Now back to what I was going to say, thank you oh so very much for getting my book to 2.33k reads! That's absolutely insane! My journey on Wattpad so far has been truly amazing and I owe that to you guys. I get so excited when I see a notification about someone following me, adding my book to their reading list, etc. With that being said, have a brilliant day/night. Love ya dudes! 💜 Don't forget to follow, comment, and like!😋~ Fandom