Chapter 14 *END*- HeartBeat

(Third Person, At the Mansion,)

The atmosphere at the mansion was tense and dark. Ever since Y/N left things have been at a standstill. Inside all of the killer's dead, tiny heart they felt a little light form from every day they spent with the human. What Y/N hadn't known was that all their hearts had stopped beating ever since they entered the mansion. However, Y/N was different from them. With their advanced hearing, they could hear the faint pumps of her heart. It filled everyone with a sense of comfort every morning to hear the beat in her chest. They all knew that Y/N wasn't truly a monster, but a human that found comfort thinking she had people she related too.

They knew if she came back to the mansion they would have to kill her. Slenderman would never allow her back into the mansion knowing her father was affiliated with his rival. So every day, one by one they beg the heartless monster to let her live. Reluctantly, he agreed under the condition she couldn't return.

Once everything had been decided they sent someone out to find her. To let her know that she was safe, but couldn't return.

—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—           Present           —x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x

(Reader's P.O.V)

I sat straight as my eyes met a familiar face of a ticking boy. Ticci Toby stood there in all his glory, flashing a peace sign towards me.

Willing myself off the couch, I stumbled to the door and proceeded to open it. The boy nudged the door gently and pushed himself inside. After fully in he closed the door lazily and fell into the soft cushions of the couch.

I swallowed saliva in an attempt to soothe my dry throat. Shifting uncomfortably in the corner of the room I began to speak.

"What are you doing here, Toby?"

My tone came out stronger than I felt and laced with a sense of authority. The said boy ran his gloved hand through the auburn locks on his head. He released a tired sigh before his head was sent to a violent jerk to the right, causing his bones to make a harsh pop sound. Toby finally sat up and looked at me seriously. I knew that this had to be very important considering Toby was usually always playful. Taking a seat on the opposite couch I leaned forward, ready to listen.

"You are f-or... forbidden to enter t-the mansion. Luckily, for y-y-ou Slender decided to spare yo- your life. I say that's a p- p- pretty sweet deal con- considering he could easily k-kill you."

I sank into the couch processing the information I just been told. Tears began to build in my eyes knowing that I was on my own forever now on. I couldn't start a new life in the public unless I serve my time in jail for something I didn't even do. Toby noticed the salty tears running down my cheeks and stiffened. He never was good at comforting people even before his murdering days. So he thought about the times where he cried and remembered what he wanted back then.

Pushing himself off the couch he awkwardly slung an arm around me, pulling me into him. I pressed my face into his worn-out hoodie and cried until my eyes hurt. He rubbed circles into my back in an attempt to calm me down. I felt myself grow tired and fell asleep soundly on Toby's side.

(Third Person)

Toby looked down at the sleeping girl and for the first time in a long time, he smiled. A great, big, genuine smile. He felt at peace knowing that someone who had been around the Creepypasta hadn't been corrupted. That they had managed to escape from a life full of monsters, demon, and killers. Toby placed a note on the table before looking back at the girl. Pulling down his mouth guard he placed a chaste kiss on Y/N head. He then listened to her heart before placing a hand over his own. He pulled his hand away quickly before placing it back on his chest. Toby felt something that wasn't there for a very long time. A heartbeat.

He smiled and tears rolled down his cheeks. He ran back to mansion feeling a sense of euphoria.

(Back at the mansion, Third Person)

By the time Toby got back everyone minus Slenderman was in the kitchen. Some crying, others smiling, laughing, or just doing all the above. The mansion's atmosphere wasn't dark or lonely, but happy and peaceful. It was because of the very fact everyone got their heartbeat back.

—————————————Bonus: Five Years Later———————————
(Third Person)

Not long after Toby came a news article came out. Eyewitnesses had spotted the real killer of the L/N Family. Videos and images of the killer running out of the house were posted online. It spread like wildfire across every form of Social Media. Martha Sterns eventually came home and helped Y/N reveal herself to the public. She was found not guilty and was able to live a normal life among other people. Y/N was quite the celebrity among the whole country for a few months until the news found another big scoop. She was grateful to be able to live a normal life and be free.

(Reader P.O.V)

I walked out of my cabin to admire the view of the sky. A peaceful smile graced my features as I took out the note Toby had left years ago.

|Dear Y/N,

           We hope everything thing works out for you. You were one of the best things to enter the mansion and we're glad you were able to leave. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive us. We really do love you and we will all miss you. 

                                                                  Sincerely, The Creepypasta|

"I love you guys too and I forgive you. Thank you for being my safe haven."

"Awww we love you to Y/N!"

I jumped and turned around seeing the whole gang standing before me. My mouth fell open in shocked as Sally ran into my legs, hugging tightly. They all smiled kindly before taking their turns in giving me hugs.

I looked at them as my face dropped.

"What about Slenderman?"

Panic in my voice.

They all looked at each other to see who would explain. Their eyes all landed on BEN to talk. He huffed before clearing his throat.

"To sum it up we didn't have heartbeats until after you left. When we gained them Slenderman decided that we all grew too weak and left for another mansion he has. He left us the mansion here though sooooo yeah?"

They all nodded to confirm what he was saying.

"Well that cool, I guess?"

We all laughed and proceeded to catch up.

*******************************************************************

WE HAVE REACHED THE END! 🎊 🎉  Woo-Hoo! Thank you all for joining me on this amazing journey. This was my first book/fanfic ever and I can truly say that you guys really motivated me to keep writing. Just so you know I have many many many more book ideas written down. I can't wait to start a new book! There will be books on some Anime, The Outsiders, Creepypasta, and original books as well. Also if you wanted to know, the creepypasta will live in the mansion without killing for now own. They will not be in the public eye for obvious reasons. However, they will visit you regularly. Let me know if you guys want a one-shot book where it's life after this book! Love you guys! Byeeeeeeeeee!!!! - Fandom 💜