Chapter 3 - Ms. Smith's Wrath

Pic not made by meh ^

Reader Chans P.O.V~

I twisted and turned in my sleep as heavy boots made their way down my hallway. Opening my eyes I saw them unlocking my cell door. They forcefully grabbed my arms and pulled me off my 'comfy bed'. "LET GO OF ME YOU ASSHOLES!!" I screamed, trying to maneuver my way out their tight grasp. I looked up at them to see their smirking faces. 'Did they get a sick kick out of this!?!?!?'

They forced me on my knees in the courtyard and put cuffs on my wrists. I looked to my left to see the rest of the guys in the same position except Smile was in a small cage. Guards also stood behind us. "Did you really think that little fucking stunt of yours was going to go unnoticed? HAHAHA well, you're terribly mistaken you little shits. Guards beat them, NOW!!!!" Ms. Smith yelled with a dark aura surrounding her. The guards behind us started to beat us down. I clenched my teeth as my hair was pulled and a powerful kick was sent to my stomach. I coughed up blood as the guard slapped me while laughing.

"AHHHHHHH!!!"

I looked up to see Sally getting horribly beaten by her guard. Her already bloody pink gown turned a sickening red. "STOP! I made the plans and forced them to help me. PUNISH ME INSTEAD!!" I stated as tears blurred my vision. 'I'm not losing anybody ELSE.' I saw BEN about to disagree, but I flashed him a Don't-You-Dare look.

"Very well. You will have to do solitary confinement for 10 weeks. GUARDS, limit her food to half a piece of beard and little water every 6 days. Understood?"

"Y-yes mam" They replied in unison.

I was pulled out of my puddle of blood and hauled to my feet. Looking over my shoulder I saw them giving me apologetic looks. I smiled back weakly then chuckled under my breath because seeing Jeff trying to frown is hilarious.

5 days later, LJ P.O.V~ (Bet you didn't see that coming.)

Things have been different without Y/N around. For example, Jeff and Jane weren't fighting as much, Toby didn't whine about not having waffles or bothered Masky as much. I didn't even really laugh as much either. "We should start coming up with a way to escape while Y/N is gone. So when she comes back we can leave." Jeff mumbled looking down. "That's the smartest thing you'll ever say, Joker wannabe." Jane said. So that's what we did, Toby said we should burn the place down. We decided to do that at the end. BEN suggested that he could hack into the cameras and find a good way out. "OH, I know! We need a distraction!" Sally piped up. "What a great idea." Jane encouraged. Lunch ended after that, which left us one question 'What could the distraction possibly be?'

Reader Chans P.O.V~

'It's lonely and dark in here.' WHAT WAS THAT SOUND! Calm down Y/N its nothing. Your mind is just playing tricks on you. I hope the guys are ok...'

'Their quite alright, child.'

'Who are YOU and WHY are you in my head!'

'I have many names, child. Though the most famous one is Slenderman. I came to ask you to become a proxy like Toby, Hoodie, and Masky.'

'What's a 'proxy'?'

'Proxy is a term given to those who serve me or in other words a servant, child. If you become my proxy I will guarantee to bring justice to the murderer of your family.'

'I agree.'

************************************************************************************************************

Hello Panda Fam! I had to rewrite the whole thing after I finish the first time -_-. Anywayyyyyy I hope you have a wonderful night/day guys! Please be sure to like, comment, and follow meh.~ Fandom