Chapter 6 - First Mission and Familiar Faces

(Your P.O.V)

It was currently 11:53 in the afternoon.  I was lounging on the comfy couch downstairs watching an anime marathon. Only to be interrupted by Slendy's voice splitting through my mind.

"All proxies please report to my office immediately, thank you."

Reluctantly, I tossed my legs over the couch and made my way to Slendy's office. Once I arrived I knocked on the door waiting patiently. Slendy opened the door with his tendril and let me in. I looked to my side to find the other proxies standing in a straight line against the wall. I mirrored their actions and looked at Slendy.

"Now that everyone has arrived let's get down to business. Today I'm sending you all out on a very important mission. You will have to track down and kill one of Zalgo's top servants. This is an extremely deadly mission, one mistake can be the end of all of you.  You will have to travel to the depths of hell in order to complete this mission. Any questions?"

My mouth fell open and my eyes widen. I glanced to look at the other proxies only to find stoic faces.

'Where they used to this?' I questioned myself inwardly.

"Good now that we have that out of the way, let's start immediately."

Before I could mutter a response I was teleported to what I only could assume was hell.  I looked down to see my outfit completely changed.

The design was made by Laminanati (Not me)

The other proxy's attire changed into a more masculine version of my outfit

The other proxy's attire changed into a more masculine version of my outfit.  Despite having most of my body clothed I wasn't hot, but actually quite cool. 

"We should get going." Masky suggested, looking at the surrounding area.

"Where are we suppose to go?" I questioned.

"It's not the first time we were here. Just follow our lead, ok." Masky started walking off into a random direction.  I followed closely behind.

(Time skip brought to you by PLUS ULTRA!!!! )

As I was about to ask for a break Masky abruptly stopped making me crash into his back. I muttered a quick sorry and asked why we stopped.

"Were here." Masky replied, looking at me over his shoulder.  

Looking past him I saw an enormous castle looming over us.

(Imagine the background being pitch black (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง)

I stood in awe looking at the sight before me.  I was brought back to reality when I realized Toby was waving a gloved hand in front of me.

"In order to get to Zalgo's personal servant we have to sneak in and get to the top floor. If I remember correctly there are at least three guards stationed on every floor. Meaning we have to take out possibly thirty guards." Hoodie explained in one breath.

Hoodie looked at me and gave me a gun plus some ammo. After he showed me how to properly hold, fire, and load the gun we entered the castle.

(Time skip to you guys on the final floor, btw alarms are going off)

We finally made it to the final floor, each of us covered in blood.

"E-every b-b-body go-good?" Toby asked, wiping his bloody hatchet on his leg.

We nodded and charged at the last three guards.  I lifted my gun and fired my gun at a guard only to miss.  The guard took this chance to tackle me to the ground, trying to stab me with his claws.  I managed to lift my leg enough to knee him in the crotch and push him off. As I was about to shoot him I realized I ran out of bullets.  He smirked and started his way towards me.  Unfortunately for him, a familiar hatchet cut his neck off.

"Thanks, Toby." I sent a shaky smile his way.

He nodded and helped me up.  Just as I was on my feet a door burst open down the hall we were on.  Before us stood a towering creature with smiles on its torso and long charcoal-colored horns.   Demonic wings sprouted out of its back reaching to the floor.  It was the one and only Zalgo.

"Well, what do we have here. Oh, it seems Slender sent some of his pests out." Zalgo stated, grinning.

Before any of us could respond a huge blasts sent the proxies and I flying back into the wall behind.  Black dots started to cloud my vision, but before I passed out I looked up to see my best friend.

"B/F/N?" I mumbled before passing out.

**********************************************************************************************************

Hey Panda Fam! How has your summer been? I hope well. Personally, I'm dreading going back to school. Anywho I hope you liked this chapter. Please like, follow, and comment. Like always have an amazing day/night! ~  Fandom