Christmas Special (Can Skip)

Pic not by me ^^

(Reader P.O.V)

I watched the clock intently as each number flashed by.

11:58...

'Come on!'

11:59...

'Any second now!'

12:00!

I was about to wake everybody up until I heard thuds on the roof of the mansion. Freezing instantly, I walked over to my window and peeked out.

'Still can't see the roof.'

I decided to climb up to see exactly what it was. Once I maneuvered my way up I saw a bunch of reindeers and...

"S- SANTA!!!!"

I ran over to him and started to bombard him with a ton of questions.

"I'll answer your questions if you sit on my lap, naughty girl."

Bewildered, I can only stare with my mouth hanging wide and my eyes widen. I know that perverted voice anywhere.

"Offenderman! What the hell are you doing?!?!"

"Well don't you know? I'm the real Santa Claus. Here's your gift dearie."

He extended his Boney revealing an F/C rose. I ran away as he chased me.

'Oh no, this isn't good. Wait the jingle! LIKE A GOOD NEIGHBOR EREN IS THERE!!"

Lighting flashed by the mansion as Eren appeared. He let out a roar before throwing his fist at Offenderman. However, he stopped abruptly as he used his index finger and thumb to pick him up and toss Offendy over his shoulder.

He glanced at me and disappeared.

(Third person P.O.V)

Y/N looked around before spotting Author~ Chan writing fanfics. Author~ Chan jumped once she realized Y/N was watching her.

"Merry Christmas?" Y/N asked/said.

Author~Chan jumped off the roof and ran into the surrounding forest yelling something along the lines of, "Interaction with other humans scare me!"

The End~
———————————————
MERRY CHRISTMAS PANDA FAM! I hope you all got what you wanted! Sorry if the chapter seemed rushed and all over the place. Don't forget to like, comment, and follow. Have an extra amazing day/night!~ Fandom