Chapter 7 - Captivity and Confessions

Pic not by me ^

(Reader P.O.V)

P.S . - B/F/N = Best friend name

I woke up softly groaning, my back was screaming in absolute agony. Blood flowed down my head in thick red streams, staining my already bloody clothes further. Finally gaining some energy I looked up at the sight before me.

"Hey... you ok? You look...like shit." Masky looked at me, slightly forcing out labored breaths.

"Heh, I could say the same to you." I mumbled, looking right back. I let my gaze travel down to his bloody torso which had a gaping hole.

"Its nothing serious, it'll heal in a couple of hours." Masky huffed out after noticing my gaze landing on his stomach.

I looked around once more seeing the rest of the proxys sitting in the far corner. It was then I became aware we were chained to the wall by our writs and ankles.

"How long have we been in here?" I asked no one in particular.

"Maybe a day or two." Hoodie answered, his voice barely above a whisper. Toby sat silently letting out occasional twitches and soft groans. Before I could reply thuds were heard making their way to our cell.

The mysterious figure was the same person who helped put us into this predicament. B/F/N, the very last person I expect to hurt me. His/her figure stood on the opposite side of the bars keeping me in this hell, literally.

"Hello, Y/N, long time no see." He/she chuckled darkly, a hood covering their face.

"W-why... would you do this? Please tell me... WHY! HOW COULD YOU! YOU ARE A FUCKING MONSTER!" I screamed in anger, pain, sadness, and so many more emotions. My fierce eyes snapped up to meet his/her face.

"Oh we're all monsters here, Y/N. Still, if you must know though I guess I could tell you. Once upon a time, there was a lonely girl by the name of Y/N. She walked the halls at school alone, ate alone, cried alone. Suddenly a fearful beast called Zalgo sent me, his most trusted servant, to befriend her. His plan was for me to befriend you and eventually gain your trust. Once that happened I was supposed to lead you here. The next phase of the plan was to make you at any means possible become a servant of him. Things didn't go as planned though. Zalgo got word of Slenderman wanting you, knowing he wasn't strong enough to defeat him he sent me to kill your family. That way you would be tossed into an asylum and hoped Slenderman wouldn't come after you, but of course, Slenderman did and sent some of his minions to the same asylum to get you. You know the rest, the end." He/she explained, leaning on the bars looking directly me.

I kept my gaze on the blood-stained floor, pools of tears gathered in my e/c orbs and rolled down my dirty cheeks. Sobs racked my body causing me to tremble.

'Why was I so special? D-does that mean I was the reason my... family died? IT'S MY FAULT! Why am I such a failure? Please tell me... why me? I will revenge them, even if it cost me my life.' Thoughts raced through my mind like a fast-spreading infection.

I threw my head back and laughed. My laughter surprised everyone in the room.

" HHAHAH I'LL FUCKING KILL HAHAHA YOU!!!! YOUR FACE WILL BE UNRECOGNIZABLE HAHA ONCE IM DONE WITH YOU HAHAHA!!!!!!!!" You exclaimed tears flowed down your face, but your laughter only grew.

Your laughter finally calmed down and you looked at B/F/N. (The expression on your face up above)

"I promise you that." You stated, looking at him/her still.

Everybody in the room realized exactly what happened before them. You completely snapped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Panda fam! How have you guys been? So what did you guys think of the chapter? Good, bad, ok? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Anyway don't forget to like, follow, and comment! Have a wonderful night/day! ~ Fandom