Chapter 5 - Proxy Trials!?!?

(Your Bed )

(Reader P.O.V)

It was currently 8:00 A.M in the morning. I was laying peacefully under my Black Duvet in a cozy slumber. Sadly all good things must come to an end and that's exactly what happened. I was awoken by Toby jumping on my bed.

" G-GET UP Y/N! YOU H-HAVE TO T-TAKE THE PR-PROXY TRIALS!" The ticking boy screeched blissfully.

" One... More... Hour..." I groaned, stuffing my face into the pillows.

" I-If you don't g-get up I'll b-b- burn your hoodies!" Toby whispered- yelled sadistically in my ear.

I immediately had Toby in a firm chokehold. I'll be damned if anyone messed with my freaking hoodies! Toby started to grin crazily and had me off him in a matter of seconds.
"S-see! You're already I-In the s-spirit!"  Toby grinned under his mouthguard.

I didn't argue further and went downstairs to the living room after doing my morning routine.  I was greeted by the other proxies and Slenderman.

"Are you ready to start child?" Slenderman questioned.

"I guess so."

He simply nodded, accepting my response, and led us outside. Hoodie stood in front of me in a fighting stance. I looked at him confused until suddenly he swung at me. I narrowly dodge his fist.
"You need to work on your reflexes. You barely missed my punch." Hoodie commented, stepping back.

I only nodded at his words of advice. I didn't expect to jump into things as soon as we got out.

Slenderman and the proxies discussed my reflexes for a minute or two before looking back at me.

*Time Skip brought to you by Ghouls*

It was now nearing the end of the day. Slenderman told me the test are over and that I did well. My body was sore and aching after today's events. They tested how long I could run, hold my breath, swim, fight, and how much pain I could endure.

I took a quick shower and jumped into bed, immediately falling to sleep.
********************************************
Hey Panda Fam! How are you guys doing? Anyway, I hope you all have an amazing day/night. Also, I'm sorry for not updating for a while... I just recently started summer vacation and wanted to spend time relaxing. Sorry for the short chap! 
Also shoutout to @KawiiGamerGirl10 for asking for an update.🙂
Please comment, follow, and like!~ Fandom