Chapter Two

"Mama!" I hissed loudly into the phone, once she finally answered my phone call. The heels of my Louboutin's clicked on the tile floor as I paced back and forth. My husband and I were currently on the first night of our honeymoon. Matt and I were supposed to be enjoying our wedding night but I had locked myself in the bathroom with a champagne bottle and the millions of thoughts that were running through my head.

I was scared as hell and I had so many damn thoughts running through my mind. What if he breaks my coochie? What if I'm not good in bed? What if he doesn't cum? What if I fart or pee on myself? What if he's disappointed in my sexual performance? What if my asshole is dark? What if he isn't turned on by me? What if my wax lady missed a spot? What if the sex is trash? What if my moans sound retarded? What if his stroke game is weak?

So many damn what ifs.

"Hold on Lamont." She said smacking her lips before clearing her throat. "Um Li, it's passed midnight. Aren't you supposed to be getting dicked down by now?" She asked, making me smack my lips.

Now that I'm an adult, it seems like her filter is completely gone when she talks to me and I honestly don't know how to feel about it. "I'm scared." I admitted as I tried not to whine.

"Girl, I ain't raise no punk. Get in there and take that dick." She joked before laughing.

"Mama! This is serious! Stop playing." I huffed as I rolled my eyes. I'd been locked inside of this bathroom for half an hour already. I knew Matt was probably getting impatient with me.

"Alright, Alright. I'm sorry." She said as her laughter died down. "Just relax Li. You and Matt love each other and this is just a physical expression of showing your love to each other. Just relax your body and make sure that Matt makes you as comfortable as you can be, otherwise you won't be able to enjoy it."

"But Mama you don't understand! He's huge!" I whined, causing her to bust out laughing. I'd seen Matthew naked several times and I knew he was larger than average but now that I was actually faced with it and it was about to be put inside of me, I was freaking the hell out. I got tense every time I even thought about his penis coming near me.

"Come through son in law." She mumbled.

"Mama!" I huffed, smacking my lips.

"You alright in there baby girl?" I heard Matt ask from the other side of the door. My eyes widened and my throat went dry.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine babe. I'll be out in a minute." I called to him after clearing my throat.

"Aw Li, it'll be okay. I promise." Mama cooed. I guess she finally realized how freaked out and nervous I really was.

"At least I'm not a virgin having to go through this." I mumbled to myself.

"You might as well be Li, you've only had sex once and that was years ago." Mama said making me roll my eyes.

"Thanks Ma." I replied dryly. That really made me feel a lot better.

"Just make sure that you ease into it Li. Take it slow and let it happen naturally. Engage in lots of foreplay and know that it's okay to use lube if you need to. Let Matt know if he's hurting you, trying to be superwoman and taking dick isn't always good. I've been in the emergency room way too many times to count because I was trying to be tough during sex." She said making me nod my head as I made a mental note in my head.

"That's why you had to have that surgery that one time?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Girl yes! That was the worst pain of my life." She scoffed as I shook my head. "Learn from my mistakes, please. If you feel like you can't go through with having intercourse, you can always go to plan B."