Chapter Twenty One

ARMONI POV
ONE WEEK LATER:

The feeling of my legs being separated is what woke me up from my sleep and prompted my eyes to quickly flutter open. Since I was being woken up from a deep sleep, I was confused and disoriented. It took me a moment to fully process what was happening.

The familiarity of the strong hands that were gripping my thighs and caressing my body, the intriguing scent that made my heart flutter and the tender kisses that made my knees weak let me know it was Trayveon. He wasn't next to me when I'd gone to sleep so I was pleasantly surprised to wake up with his head in between my thighs.

A sharp gasp escaped my lips at the blissful feeling of his skilled fingers and mouth going to work. This man knew my body so well. He knew exactly what to do, when to do it and how to do it. Sending my body into overdrive.

He began by placing soft and gentle kisses on my inner thighs before working his way to my sensitive core. The way he was taking his time had me squirming around in anticipation. "T-Trayveon." I breathed out. 

A big sigh of relief escaped my lips as I felt his mouth come in contact with my lady parts. Not long after, his tongue was separating my lower lips. Immediately, he went to work; his tongue latched on to my clitoris and two of his fingers began thrusting into me at a steady pace.

Within a few short moments he had me loudly moaning his name, breathing heavily, curling my toes and gripping my sheets as he brought me to an orgasm.

"Good morning Mamas." He smirked. I simply stared at him as I tried to catch my breath and regulate my breathing. "Happy Birthday." He said pecking my lips.

"Thank you Trayveon." I spoke up, smiling softly at him. I was so happy to see him and I was so grateful that he kept his promise about spending my birthday with me.

I leaned up and pecked his lips, cupping his face in my hands. Since I hadn't brushed my teeth yet, I didn't want to tongue him down with funky breath. A smile formed on my lips as he positioned his body behind me, holding me close to him. We laid together in a spooning position. I enjoyed laying with him and being in his embrace but I was confused. "Trayveon?" I spoke up.

"Hm?" He responded.

"Why haven't you put your dick inside me yet?" I asked him flat out. I was confused. I'd been throwing hints at him that I was hot and ready for him but he was just laying there like he was clueless. Grabbing his hand and then placing it inside of my shirt didn't work and neither did bumping my butt up against his groin or subtly rocking my hips back and forth.

I was dumbfounded.

A loud ass laugh erupted from his mouth in response to my question and I smacked my lips. "I'm serious Trayveon." I stated honestly.

"Bruh, you be cracking me the fuck up." He laughed as he leaned his body weight on me.

"I'm not laughing Trayveon. Come on and stop playing with me." I whined.

"Baby, we got somewhere to be soon. Plus it's our prayer time." He reminded me. "How are we supposed to pray if we fuc-"

"God forgive me but I don't care. We can pray later." I mumbled lowly as I reached behind me, attempting to do it myself.