Chapter Twenty (Part II)

ARMONI POV:

Just as I got into my car from exiting the doors of the hospital, my phone rang. I looked down at my screen and smiled brightly seeing that it was Trayveon. I dang near broke my thumb trying to quickly slide it across the screen to answer his call.

"Hey Pooh." I cooed, answering his phone call.

"Wassup Mamas." He responded, making me smile. I started my car, put on my seatbelt and slightly reclined my seat. I wanted to see him so I called him on FaceTime and he answered almost immediately. He had a fresh haircut, his facial hair was lined to perfection, he had on a plain white t shirt as always, his clear skin was bright and glowing and he just looked so damn good to me.

We made eye contact and I quickly averted my eyes from his. "Nothing much." I smirked as butterflies instantly invaded my stomach and a grin slowly made it's way to my face.

"What you up to? You in the car?" He asked, studying my surroundings.

"Yeah, I'm leaving the hospital. How are you? How was your day?" I responded.

"What did I tell you about sittin in parkin lots at night by yourself?" He fussed at me. I didn't even respond, I simply put my car in gear and backed out of my parking space. Although my doors were locked and my gun was nearby, I knew he wasn't trying to hear all that so I just kept it to myself.

"How are you Trayveon? How was your day?" I asked him again, picking up the conversation so he wouldn't start fussing at me again.

"I'm good and my day was straight. How was yours? Everybody good?" He asked, making me smile softly. Trayveon was so attentive to me and everyone around him. He was always concerned about everybody but himself.

I zoned out and distracted myself as I stared at him through the screen. This man was so fine. His clear golden skin was glowing and free of any blemishes, he had a fresh hair cut and line up that looked like it was done by God himself, his facial hair was neatly lined up to perfection, showcasing his plump pink lips. I watched him as he slightly parted his thick lips, allowing his tongue to slowly glide across his bottom lip.

He had me mesmerized and flashbacks of our many past sexual escapades invaded my mind and took over my senses. I could clearly see that his mouth was moving but I didn't hear a word that he was saying. I was too captivated by how good he was looking and thinking of how good he used to make my body feel.

The same lips and tongue that have brought pleasure to my body on many occasions. The same face I used to sit on while he brought me orgasm after orgasm. He rubbed his neck with his tattooed hand. The same neck that I kissed and sucked on while I bounced up and down on his big dick. The same strong hand that he used to tightly wrap around my throat while he pounded into me from the back.

"Mook!" I heard him call to me, snapping me out of my perverted and lustful thoughts and back to reality. I was literally sitting at this stop sign lusting after him and having flashbacks from our previous sexual encounters.

After clearing my throat, I adjusted myself in my seat. My body literally felt like it was on fire with desire. My kitty was throbbing, my nipples were hard, my mouth was watering and there were butterflies roaming in my stomach. "Girl if you don't get it together." I mumbled to myself, shaking my head and clearing my mind of the perverted thoughts that previously plagued my mind. "Huh? What you say?" I asked him as I reached down and turned the air on full blast.

"Nasty." He chuckled. "How was your day lil girl? Everybody good?" He repeated with a sly smirk on his face as he stared at me intensely. It was as if he was reading my mind. A blush graced my face because it was clear he knew why I was zoned out.