Abused-Henry Bowers

I couldn't breathe. I led on my bed tears streaming down my face and I didn't know what to do so I carefully got up limping to my draws wincing in pain from where my dad beat me..Again. I quickly and quietly climbed out the window making my way to Henry's, praying his dad wasn't there. Lucky for me it's only a 5 minute walk.

All the lights were off when I arrived so I went 'round the back quietly tapping on Henry's window. He finally noticed me and let me in.

"What the fuck are you doing here at 2 in the fucking morning?" He questioned slightly annoyed. "And why is yo-Y/N no..Not again" his eyes softened as he whispered carefully pulling me into a hug. "Baby you've got tell someone you can't keep letting him hurt you" I honestly loved seeing this side of Henry, although we both know I'm always going to be the only one who sees it.

"I-if I tell someone he'll h-hurt me more, you know that" I cried and he wiped my eyes causing me to flinch from where it was swelling up and he gave me an apologetic smile biting his lip.

"Y/N you have to.. I hate having to watch you cry over and over, watching you walk through the halls with a black eye as you stare at the ground walking over to us. It hurts knowing how much pain you have to go through everyday. I just love you so fucking much." He croaked holding back tears as I smiled slightly.

"I love you too Henry" I whispered pecking his lips before laying in his bed cuddling up to each other with tear stains on both of our cheeks as we led in silence slowly falling asleep with my head on his chest and his arm around my waist.