Death-Patrick

I led in bed refusing to go to school, refusing to speak to anyone including my boyfriend. I was grieving over my Nan's death. How do I continue life without her? I tried to pretend I was asleep as I heard footsteps in my room but my breathing gave it away that I was awake.

"Baby.." I heard Patrick speak slowly and I hid my head in my pillow. "Darling come on." He sighed quietly and I lifted my head tears falling down my cheeks. Patrick rushed over to me pulling me into his arms as I sobbed.

"W-why did she have to leave me? S-she was a-all I had l-left" I sobbed into his shoulder and he played with my hair kissing my head.

"I don't know baby girl" He pouted looking down. I could tell he was hurting. My nan and Patrick have been so close the past 6 months and I could see in his eyes he wanted to cry and I felt a sharp pain in my heart feeling sorry for the broken boy in front of me.

"Pat, it's okay to cry babe, it's only us I won't tell anyone" I giggled and he smiled slightly. I played with hair as usual when he's upset and finally the tears he was holding in finally fell. I cuddled into him kissing his collarbone as he stopped crying.

"Y/N?" He whispered and I hummed in response and he looked at me. "You know I love you right?" He croaked and I nodded smiling.

"I love you too Patrick so so much" I pecked his lips before we decided to cuddle and watch movies.