Crying-Patrick

Here I was again, sitting in the toilets silently crying to myself. I had to deal with Henry and his gang all over again and I hate it. I hate the names I get called, I hate how I get treated daily and there's nothing I can do about it.

I wiped my eyes making my way out the toilets when I got stopped. "And where do you think you're going doll face?" Patrick questioned and I swallowed harshly feeling nervous.

"H-home" I croaked out stuttering slightly, my eyes welling up with tears.

"Oh no princess, Henry hasn't finished with you yet" He smirked looking over at Henry. "Gotta give you the last beating of the year" He dragged me over to them throwing me on the floor and I winced in pain.

I sobbed into my hands feeling so weak once it was over. I felt as presence behind me and I held my breath. "Y/N.." Patrick whispered.

"Go away" I cried silently and he came and sat in front of me, I was terrified. "Please just leave me alone"

"I'm-you know I never wanted to do that to you.." He sighed and although he seemed genuine I just couldn't help but feel like it was a trap.

"Y-you were my best friend once Patrick.." I choked back a sob as he nodded, he looked upset but I just couldn't forgive him.. "I-I never wanna see you again" I whispered getting up to leave but not before seeing a tear leave my ex-best friends eye.

"I-I'm sorry.."