First kiss-Henry

Henry and I had been arguing over the losers club..Again.

"No Henry! You can't keep bullying them over nothing!" I screamed and he huffed rolling his eyes. "You wouldn't like it if it was you they were bullying"

"Oh my God Y/N shut the fuck up you're giving me a damn headache" He spat and I was absolutely livid. Sometimes I really hated the boy with the mullet hairstyle.

"Well I'm sorry that I actually give a shit about people unlike y-" I got cut off as his lips smashed onto mine and I stood shocked before kissing back and he pulled away smirking.

"What? I had to shut you up somehow" He smirked again pulling me into a hug rubbing his hands up and down my arms. "Hey baby?" He spoke up after a few minutes of silence. I hummed in response. "I'm sorry.."

I pulled away shocked that he apologised and pecked his lips. "For what? Bullying the losers club or for shouting at me?"

"For shouting at you. I really am sorry baby. I also think I should go to the hospital" I raised my eyebrow and he laughed. "I've apologised too much" He smiled leaning down to kiss me again as I rolled my eyes jokingly.

"Nah you need more than the hospital baby" I joked and he laughed again hugging me tightly. Nights like this were always my favourite no matter what everyone says about him.