Asking you out-Patrick

His POV:

I couldn't help but stare at Y/N from across the hall, the way her eyes sparkled. Y/N's been my best friend for at least  3-4 years and last year I began to gain feelings for her but I know she would never like me back.

"You should ask her out" Henry spoke and I laughed. "I'm serious Patrick, we all see the way you look at her. The love in your eyes" I was shocked. Was it that obvious?

"And if she says no?" I questioned feeling myself get nervous. 'Why am I nervous? I'm Patrick Hockstetter I don't get nervous of anything.' I questioned aloud and they shrugged.

"She won't Patrick you just need to try" Vic piped up and I bit my lip slowly nodding. I left the group walking over to Y/N dragging her behind the school gently.

"Patr-"

"Look, I'm just gonna come out and say it. I like you Y/N.. I have for the past year and I understand if you don't like me ba-"

"I do like you though.." She whispered. Normally I'd get annoyed when I get interrupted but with Y/N? It doesn't bother me. My heart genuinely skipped a beat and I tried to hide my huge smile.

"Then.. I guess it's easier to ask you if you'd be my girlfriend?" I smiled widely as she nodded her head and I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around her hugging