Bullied-Henry

"Here she comes, holy shit what is she wearing?" I heard Henry speak and I sighed. I tried to avoid him but he ended up walking over him. "You're looking great today aren't you?" He spoke loudly sarcasm evident in his voice.

"Henry please leave me alone" I huffed, my heart was secretly breaking. I went to leave until I got pushed into a wall once everyone in the corridor left. I cringed as Patrick began sucking my neck. I wanted to push him away but I was too weak. I wanted to cry but I could find the energy to I just stood there helpless.

"See, you can't even push him away. I always knew you were a slut" Henry smirked. "Then again I already knew you were last year when you slept with me." I was speechless. How could he bring that up?

Tears appeared in my eyes and I left but Henry tripped me up laughing before leaving with his 'gang'. I went to the toilets cleaning myself up before making my way to class which had all 4 of them in.

I opened the door and everyone's eyes were on me as I made my way to a seat in the back, I felt a certain pair of eyes on me. All I did was lay my head on my eyes silently crying wishing that none of what happened actually happened. I could tell Henry was looking at me but I didn't care, and clearly neither did he..

-PART 2???????