Depression-Victor

I couldn't take any of this anymore, I can't deal with my depression and feeling alone because my boyfriend's always too "busy" for me. I walked through the corridor feeling exhausted. I really don't want to be here today.

I made my way over to Vic and he smiled pulling me into a hug. "You okay baby?" He questioned and I nodded giving him a fake smiled but I could tell he wasn't buying it. He suddenly grabbed my wrist gently pulling me away from his "friends".

"Okay whats up? You haven't been yourself in ages and I don't like it" I could see the sadness in his eyes and I took a deep breath trying not to cry. "Please baby girl..Tell me"

"I-I've been feeling so depressed for months but I didn't want to tell you my problems because y-you've been way too busy for me lately and I didn't want to put my problems on you" I bit my lip looking down letting a tear fall and he pulled me into a hug as I cried into his chest.

"Oh baby girl, you know I don't mind. I'm here for you to rant to, to love and be there for you" He whispered playing with my hair. "And I haven't been too busy for you my love, Henry's just been dragging us around everywhere he goes"

"Okay..So you don't mind me ranting?" I questioned quietly and he shook his head telling me he loves me and he's always gonna be there for me to rant to and he will always be there for me no matter what