After a fight-Victor

It's been a few days since Victor and I have our huge argument and all I've been doing lately is avoiding him. I don't know how to approach him or how to even talk to him, our fight was pretty bad luckily not bad enough for us to actually break up thank god.

I kept getting phone calls from Henry and the others telling me Vic misses me but I just couldn't do anything. I felt like shit. What if they were just lying? I know they're my best friends but it could just be a way of me finding out he actually hates me.

Walking down the corridor with my hood up hoping everyone would ignore me but it failed once I bumped into someone. "Y/N.." The familiar voice spoke up. Victor. I went to walk the other way but he grabbed my wrist and I sighed. "Y/N please.." I bit my lip turning around.

"What Vic? What could you possibly say to me?" I was hurt that he's only just talking to me and I tried to show it wasn't hurting me. He took a deep breath going silent for a second.

"I-I miss you.. What happened a few days ago was stupid, it was just a regular fight that ended up going too far and hurt us both but I didn't expect you to actually ignore me and avoid me as much as you could.." tears welled up in his eyes.

"Vic..We just needed a little space from each other you know that..But I miss you too" He instantly pulled me into a hug and I sobbed into his chest.

"I love you so so much Y/N and I-I need you to forgive me and be there for me like I am you. I need us to go back to how we were..Happy. I need you Y/N."

I was speechless. 'He really cares that much?' I thought aloud to myself and his eyes widened.

"Of course I care! I love you Y/N more than you will ever know you're the best thing that's ever happened to me"