Enemies-Henry

9am and here I was again. Back in hell where I have to deal with a certain Henry Bowers. For some reason he despised me. We've-he's hated me since the start of High School. We used to be like best friends until he met Patrick Hockstetter then everything changed.

"Alright slut" Henry spat pushing me into the lockers saying some other things before walking away laughing but not before glancing back at me as I slid to the floor once I was alone. I spent the rest of the day with the same abuse and all I could do was..Nothing. I want to but the way he's been acting. He scares me.

I walked home with my music blaring in my ears, I rushed home scared I was gonna hump into Henry and his 'gang'. I led on my bed sobbing into my pillow before I heard quiet tapping on my window.

His POV:

I felt bad after what I said to Y/N. As soon as I looked back this morning my heart sunk, I wanted to hate her for making me feel the way I do and I didn't want her getting to know Patrick as he's crazier than I am so I continued the abuse until I couldn't handle it anymore.

I made my way to Y/N's needing to apologise. Yes me Henry Bowers choosing to apologise. I tapped on her window hearing her sobbing, she finally opened it and I felt a pain in my heart when I saw the fear in her eyes. "I-I'm not gonna hurts you Y/N" I spoke truthfully biting my lip.

"Why are you here then?" She croaked letting me in and I took a deep breath sitting down pulling at my hair. "Tell me..truthfully"

"I wanted to-no I need to apologise..What I did to you today and any other day was just horrible. I'm honest so s-" I wasn't used to apologising. "Sorry" I whispered looking at the floor trying not to let any tears fall. Man I really fucked up.

"What happened Henry? You used to be my best friend until you met Patrick" I could see the disappointment in her face and her bloodshot eyes when I looked up and I knew I needed to tell her.

"It wasn't because of Patrick Y/N if that's what you're thinking..As we got older I started falling for you and I know it sounds cliché and you know what Patrick's like and how crazy he is and I didn't want you to get to know him and so I tried to make you hate me and I get it became a h-habit" I choked out.

"So..You don't hate me?" She questioned frowning and I stood up smiling..A genuine smile.

"I could never hate you Y/N..Even if I tried" I laughed pulling her into a hug sniffing slightly. I've only ever been this way in front of her. Showing my true emotions. It went silent and I didn't know what to say next so I said the one thing I've always wanted to say.

"I love you.."