Chapter 6

Arthur pov

I feel cold and numb, I can't feel, or see anything but darkness. What is going on? The last thing I remember is dieng beside Merlin at that place I can't remember the name of. For some reason the numbness is disappearing and all I feel is being wet. I swear if that idiot servant put me in the lake, I am going to kill him.

I feel like I'm being carried across or through the water when I feel a hard surface most likely land. After a while, I open my eyes and I see that it is night and that I am half way in the lake and half way on land. I'm going to kill Merlin when I get my hands on him. When I try to get up, I feel my armor, my sword, and whats left of my clothes weighing me down. I take off the armor, but I keep my clothes and my sword and start walking back to what should be the remains of Camelot.

Merlin pov

I felt it. Arthur is back. I have to go. I leave my room and make my way out of the school to get to the lake. My first stop is the Forbidden Forest. That forest is one of the last places safe for creatures of the Old Religion, and I may or may have not rescued some Great Dragons and hid them in the Forbidden Forest. That is one of the things I have kept hidden from every single professor and grounds keeper.

I may it out of the school and go past Hagrids' to enter the Forbidden Forest. I make my way deep into the forest to get to the dragons, my old old friends. Once I get there, I make my way towards Khaldra, the red and black dragon. I ask him to take me to Lake Avalon.

Time Skip Dragon Ride

When we reach the lake, I see armor by the edge of the water. Arthur would have probably left his armor because it weighed him down, but he kept his sword and clothes. If I know anything about Arthur, it would be that he is going to try to find his way back to the ruins of Camelot, the school. It would take him about four to five days to get there by foot, so I have nothing to worry about. Now all I need to do is find him and drag him back here.

I tell Khaldra to stay here for when I bring Arthur back to the lake. I enter the forest again, and I easily see the path that Arthur took. What is he a clumsy deer? His tracks are so easy to follow, I can follow him blind and without my magic. After a while I catch up to him, only to see him tangled in vines. God, I know he just came back to life after thousands of years, but does this prick not know self awareness.

I decide to call out to him. "Hey prick, you having a little trouble over there?" I'm going to have something thrown at me again. Oh well, I'm glad to have my best friend back.

Arthur pov

I was startled out of fighting off the vines I got tangled up in when I hear a very familiar voice. "Hey prick, you having a little trouble over there?" "Merlin, you dopplehead, get me out of this." I turn my head slightly to look at Merlin only to see him raise his hand, mutter something, and see his eyes glow golden. I forgot that just before I died he told me that he was born of magic. I sigh when he says, "Wow, I thought you would be as happy to see me as I am happy to see you." "Oh I'm happy, but I want to kill you because you put me in that cold lake." "Sorry Sire. Now we have to go back to the lake so I can take you back to the ruins of Camelot."

We head back tot the lake only for me to see a huge black and red dragon. "Arthur, this is Khaldra, a Great Dragon I rescued a long time ago. Be nice." After he said that he told me to get on the dragon, or he would put me on the dragon. I decided to get on by myself first then he got on in front of me. He told the dragon to take us home.

The dragon took off, and I, for the first time, admitted that I was scared. This is going to be fun. When this is over, I am definitely going to kill Merlin.

Time Skip Dragon Ride

When we landed, we landed in forest only this time this part had a dragon population of I don't know how many. Trust me there were many. We got off of Khaldra, and Merlin thanked him and told me to follow him out of the forest. 

On the way out of what he called the Forbidden Forest, He told that Camelot was no longer Camelot and now it was called Hogwarts. He told me that it was as school for very young wizards to help them from going out of control. Sometimes on some occasions they will get out of control by having too much power, but other than that they are really good. Merlin that a student was forced to join the evil because the evil was threatening to kill his family and is now being bullied because of what happened. I admit that he did some wrong things, but he didn't have a choice; he had to. 

We finally made it out of the forest and entered the school. Merlin really has out done himself. He also told me how old he is, that technology is around, that Merlin is the only one that uses the Old religion an what the wizards and witches use is New Magic, Merlin is Headmaster, and that he can no longer be my servant. Merlin is going to have to teach me everything, but for now I need sleep.

Merlin lead me to his chambers, and he told me that we had to share until he found me my own room. He used his magic to make a really comfortable bed for me to sleep in. Merlin shut off the lights, and we both went straight to sleep.